LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Faking incontinence

Hi i'm a diaper lover but for embarrassements sake i told my family and friends that i'm incontinent so i was wondering if i went to the doctor to get proof, if the doctor would be able to tell or find out that i was faking/lying.

I would say even if you could lie about it, you shouldn't.

Lies have a funny way of catching up to you. For instance, what if in the future after somehow convincing doctors you are incontinent, you actually start experiencing incontinence that could be the symptom of something much worse? Do you go to the doctor and say you have incontinence doubled?

What if you get the diagnosis and then decide later you don't want to wear all the time, or at all? Now you have to come up with an excuse as to why you aren't incontinent any more.

Lying to doctors is a really, really bad idea because they are trained to take your symptoms and diagnose off of them... If you start giving them fake symptoms it can influence treatment you get right away and also in the future. Not to mention the tests that you would have to pass to convince them your problem was real... I'm pretty sure it could affect insurance amounts if you are in the USA and then it becomes fraud if you get any treatment via insurance.

It is an all around bad idea and I strongly recommend against lying to anyone about incontinence.

• Like 2

Ok i wont go to the doctor i just hope my family doesnt find out that im using incontinence as a cover up for being a ab/dl and also next time i have an appointment what do i tell the doctor if he sees my diaper and wants to know why

you are on a slippey slope, incontinence is not something to lie about having, Now you have to carry a back pack with supplies with you every were you go, you will have change at times you may not want to and over time you could start to have reall accidents that will require you to stey diapered.

• Like 2

I started wearing diapers cause i like to and i was already planning on carring around supplies and the diaper that work for me are dirt cheap i can get 80 of them for only $21.00

32 minutes ago, Slim27 said:

I started wearing diapers cause i like to and i was already planning on carring around supplies and the diaper that work for me are dirt cheap i can get 80 of them for only $21.00

Enjoy your nappies and pretend to your self you are incontinent but don't lie to others.

• Like 3

I've worn to doctors and if they asked (which they haven't), I just would tell them simply "I like to wear them."
You don't need to elaborate.

• Like 1

Incontinence is a symptom of things that can be very serious, and when doctors don't know what's going on they generally want to rule out more serious things.

Another way to look at FAUX incontinence is "Remember the boy who called WOLF once too often" !

It is not nice to fool your doctor when mother nature may deliver a different result when taking prescription drugs !

On ?5?/?4?/?2017 at 7:00 AM, Slim27 said:

Ok i wont go to the doctor i just hope my family doesnt find out that im using incontinence as a cover up for being a ab/dl and also next time i have an appointment what do i tell the doctor if he sees my diaper and wants to know why

• Like 2

Well to be fair, the doc visit is kinda like having to fly. The people that check you out before the flight, do not care, not in the lest. Thay have seen worse, trust me on that. The doctor, exactly the same thing. There are lots of reasons people wear diapers that do not 'need' to, from folks who have a phobia about using public bathrooms, to panic attacks to other things. The doc will not care. He might ask a few question to find out if its a physical need, wich might indicate issues that need to be treated, but mostly just is not going to care.

• Like 1

Many years ago I was going to a dermatologist for a few skin things, and I asked him to look at a rash that had developed in the "diaper area" (medical term). It was a diaper rash, and I told him that I wet the bed and word protection. I thought it was a simple white lie. He proceeded to give me a list of urologists to help treat me for bedwetting. I never went to any of them, and I think he knew. Probably should have just said I like to wear diapers and avoided the unnecessary referrals.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to go a therapist today to talk about my feelings my wife said I should tell her that I'm a ABDL. Should I wear a diaper or not. Some feedback please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have to go a therapist today to talk about my feelings my wife said I should tell her that I'm a ABDL. Should I wear a diaper or not. Some feedback please

Years ago I went to therapy. I went because I thought the attraction to diapers was abnormal and I should be cured of it. I learned that the therapist didn
  • Like 1

I don't have fake incontinence I have leaky anus not incontinence when you think you have to fart but it ends up being a shart it is a form of incontinent according to my doctor. It's my choice to wear a diaper and my doctors know it and give me advice about diaper usage.

I went to the therapist on Monday and I told her I was a abdl and she said what's that and when I explained it to her she says how do you know that were you diagnosed by a doctor I said it's not a diagnosis thing I said are you sure your therapist did you get diagnosed by a doctor for that! AND I thought to myself (two-Shay two-shay)

• Like 1