LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moring Diapers with coffee :)

6 hours ago, steveg said:

Wetste looks like you have its down LOL the pot gets emptied and the diepie gets full... I do the same ever morning and if i am not careful with the

On 5/2/2017 at 3:03 PM, steveg said:

in the summertime I am able to go sit on the back deck and drink my coffee enjoying the morning sun.

I enjoy the same thing in just a diaper and T-shirt

On 03/05/2017 at 10:31 AM, clothbaby said:

Yes for sure a nice wet diaper,rubber pants and coffee in the morning is the best way to start the day.I have my prefolded

First pot of coffee down the hatch. Meanwhile I am sitting on the couch checking my email, checking the board in a soaked diaper. Not a whole lot that can beat that.

1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

First pot of coffee down the hatch. Meanwhile I am sitting on the couch checking my email, checking the board in a soaked diaper. Not a whole lot that can beat that.

What a great way to start the day.

I tried... didn't end well guess she's not in the mood to play today since she came out of the kitchen with the SAD spoon and asked me if i needed help changing. :)) for a moment it sound like fun

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, stevewet said:

I am sat in my soaking wet night time nappy and plastic pants right now enjoying a coffee and don't want to change.

Stevewet i am sure that diaper was still only half wet this morning LOL... i was kind of dry this morning till i noticed a wet diaper on the night stand... so i guess my princess changed me when she wet to bed last night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...