LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moring Diapers with coffee :)

I like it. I've actually used it for when I have to go but sense I might have a BM. Nice cup of a joe out on the patio. Have a controlled BM, get a quick diaper change and then I can do whatever I need to. Pretty peaceful.

Same here. Under normal circumstances I get out of bed an hour and a half prior of leaving for work. This time is spend to do my morning routines which includes making breakfast drinking a pot of coffee while sitting in my wet diaper and T-shirt. Usually after drinking a pot of coffee I have to go to take a dump (not in my diaper) and this is also the signal to take a shower and get a new diaper on get dressed and leave for work. Nothing beats that.

14 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Same here. Under normal circumstances I get out of bed an hour and a half prior of leaving for work. This time is spend to do my morning routines which includes making breakfast drinking a pot of coffee while sitting in my wet diaper and T-shirt. Usually after drinking a pot of coffee I have to go to take a dump (not in my diaper) and this is also the signal to take a shower and get a new diaper on get dressed and leave for work. Nothing beats that.

I just take a dump in the diaper because I don't feel like wasting it. If I'm paying for it, might as well get every cent out of it.

• Like 2

I'll usually get up, change my night diaper to a dry one then a short walk to the Tim Horton's for my morning coffee. Then watch cartoons...of course!!

13 hours ago, HotDogg55 said:

I just take a dump in the diaper because I don't feel like wasting it. If I'm paying for it, might as well get every cent out of it.

Every cent and every scent!

• Like 2

Sitting here looking at snow capped mountains and a waterfall off my deck in the cool air....Ok, so that's a lie new house will ready for that in 2 weeks. :) But I changed into a diaper and shirt sometimes while having coffee after the wife leaves and before I do. Why rush to put on pants?

why yes... yes you can!!!!! not to decide what coffee beans to grind up... so many fine Seattle coffees to choose from up here

I wake up in the morning while I'm making my coffee. I do the grind your own bean routine and depending on so many different factors I almost always shit myself before I awake enough to realize I'm doing it. In the past I did everything I could to try and act normal and poop on the potty but in that respect I've never really been normal. I can be standing next to the toilet naked and half the time I'd be shitting down my leg or on the floor so I don't even worry about it any more. A diaper is the toilet that you wear and the fact that I've learned to enjoy the feelings associated with using a diaper without the other associations of Guilt, Shame, and Fear of Discovery have made life a lot easier to handle.

Wetste looks like you have its down LOL the pot gets emptied and the diepie gets full... I do the same ever morning and if i am not careful with the

• Like 1