LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
babybee120

Going to try to go 24/7 may first

On 10-5-2017 at 8:36 AM, babybee120 said:

Wow! I did not think,this topic would  focus on the cost, but eney how,I kinda dropped the ball,I have not wore to work the last few days,to those  who have been 24/7 are you glad you choose to?

Well I wear 24/7 and never regretted it. To me it is a way of life which makes me feel really  comfortable and complete. On the other hand if for some reason I can’t wear for a day or maybe more, I simply don’t, but that is not by choice. In the end I ow no one an explanation it is my life and my choice to do so and it has been like that for the last 20 years or so. If you want too just go for it and if you want to discontinue then just stop.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Well I wear 24/7 and never regretted it. To me it is a way of life which makes me feel really  comfortable and complete. On the other hand if for some reason I can’t wear for a day or maybe more, I simply don’t, but that is not by choice. In the end I ow no one an explanation it is my life and my choice to do so and it has been like that for the last 20 years or so. If you want too just go for it and if you want to discontinue then just stop.

So true,I  love  my diapers and  want to wear  as much as possible,I have ,excepted  it.are you happy  that you  choose  24/7?

I've worn 24/7 for most of the last 25 years and can honestly say that I have never regretted a moment. And that counts all the embarrassing leaks in very public places. And the times I had to hand wash cloth diapers.

• Like 2

On 14/05/2017 at 6:46 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I've wor

I've worn 24/7 for most of the last 25 years and can honestly say that I have never regretted a moment. And that counts all the embarrassing leaks in very public places. And the times I had to hand wash cloth diapers.

Compared with you my 5 years is nothing but I feel the same. Absolutely no regrets. I wouldn't change a thing.

• Like 1

I went to bed with a bit wet diaper and woke up with a fully soaked diaper,my bed  pad was soaked and the front of my t-shirt was wet helf way up. I wet the bed for the first time in many years. : ) .

I went to bed with a bit wet diaper and woke up with a fully soaked diaper,my bed  pad was soaked and the front of my t-shirt was wet helf way up. I wet the bed for the first time in many years. : ) .

Well  I am not 24/7 yet but trying harder in June.

3 hours ago, babybee120 said:

Well  I am not 24/7 yet but trying harder in June.

I love waking up like this most mornings.

On 5/11/2017 at 2:43 AM, babybee120 said:

It looks I will be using about for diapers a day,like I said  above,I did not wear to work a few times this week but otherwise l have been wearing all the time, I am going to try to make my self  to keep trying  to wear to work to,eney advice  from others who  went  24/7 ?

Just get used to it and it's costs which aren't cheap :whistling: I used pads at work for the days where I didn't feel 'leaky' but after a few times of deciding that incorrectly I just began always wearing.diapers as a more certain solution. No real problems with that even several years later though I'm sure others have noticed B) That includes some serious leaks, the noise of plastic, and the odors (which are my only regret). Just do what you want- you'll figure out whet is right for you in time :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

You are so right Bettypooh on all accounts.  I also go to work always worried.  I wore some new Gary high backed plastic pants the other day over my ABU simple.  Those are my go to with an abena maxi gets me through most days, but I have had leaks.  Everytime I walked I heard the plastic pants.  Not the loudest, but in a quiet environment it can be heard.  I know I have diaper butt most days with my combo, it does cost a lot of money, but at this point it is what is required to keep my pants dry.  The best advice though is like you said, find what works for you and go with it.  Do not worry about what others think.  Do you ask anyone at work if they have boxers/briefs?  Thong/granny panties?  Why should they care about what your underwear is....

Head up, diaper snug, dry pants, go about your life and enjoy.

I wore to work  today,working harder to become 24/724/7.

• Like 1

How has it gone in June?