LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
babybee120

Going to try to go 24/7 may first

30 posts in this topic

On 10-5-2017 at 8:36 AM, babybee120 said:

Wow! I did not think,this topic would  focus on the cost, but eney how,I kinda dropped the ball,I have not wore to work the last few days,to those  who have been 24/7 are you glad you choose to?

Well I wear 24/7 and never regretted it. To me it is a way of life which makes me feel really  comfortable and complete. On the other hand if for some reason I can’t wear for a day or maybe more, I simply don’t, but that is not by choice. In the end I ow no one an explanation it is my life and my choice to do so and it has been like that for the last 20 years or so. If you want too just go for it and if you want to discontinue then just stop.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Well I wear 24/7 and never regretted it. To me it is a way of life which makes me feel really  comfortable and complete. On the other hand if for some reason I can’t wear for a day or maybe more, I simply don’t, but that is not by choice. In the end I ow no one an explanation it is my life and my choice to do so and it has been like that for the last 20 years or so. If you want too just go for it and if you want to discontinue then just stop.

So true,I  love  my diapers and  want to wear  as much as possible,I have ,excepted  it.are you happy  that you  choose  24/7?

I've wor

I've worn 24/7 for most of the last 25 years and can honestly say that I have never regretted a moment. And that counts all the embarrassing leaks in very public places. And the times I had to hand wash cloth diapers.

2 people like this

On 14/05/2017 at 6:46 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I've wor

I've worn 24/7 for most of the last 25 years and can honestly say that I have never regretted a moment. And that counts all the embarrassing leaks in very public places. And the times I had to hand wash cloth diapers.

Compared with you my 5 years is nothing but I feel the same. Absolutely no regrets. I wouldn't change a thing.

1 person likes this

I went to bed with a bit wet diaper and woke up with a fully soaked diaper,my bed  pad was soaked and the front of my t-shirt was wet helf way up. I wet the bed for the first time in many years. : ) .