LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to try to go 24/7 may first

I started off with wearing a stent and just might have gone to far as wear time as i lost control to an extent! In shrunk the bladder so at this time i can only hold a small amount and have to pee quite often as the signal from the bladder tells me!

I would say this if thats what you want then go for it but r ember this you might go to a point where if you change your mind it might be to late! I might never get full control of my bladder, at this time i have to wear at night as 9 out of 10 times i wet the bed if not wearing.

• Like 2

Add about $2000 to your house hold buget for a years worth of premium diapers and supplys, being in diapers 24/7 is not cheap be sure its something you really want.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, erevu said:

27-28 diapers a day?

Are we talking about shitty diapers like depends or really good premium diapers that you can get online like the space diapers from abu?

Actually I think the $2000 a year isn't that far off, especially if you go on the theory that all bodily functions are done in a diaper (including the messy ones).

A RearZ or Magnifico daiper cost $3.20 per diaper.

• Like 1

Sorry he probably right I didn't times it by 365 days I did long way buy days van weeks then by month and when they do it by Marcus it pretty much shorts out 365 days in a year but then I probably f***** it up somewhere along the line.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On ?5?/?8?/?2017 at 7:10 PM, erevu said:

365 x 4 = 1460

Four diapers a day? That's a change every six hours. I wear cloth and can go generally three hours without a change--occasionally I can stretch it to five if I don't pee a lot. I'd guess more like six to eight diapers a day, especially for the poopy ones.

14 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Four diapers a day? That's a change every six hours. I wear cloth and can go generally three hours without a change--occasionally I can stretch it to five if I don't pee a lot. I'd guess more like six to eight diapers a day, especially for the poopy ones.

Three hours that's all?I wear cloth to and change three times a day.