LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
babybee120

Going to try to go 24/7 may first

30 posts in this topic

I have been  wanting  to go 24/7 for a long time for some reason,so i think i am going to try to starting  this month,eney  advice from people  who went 24/7 by choice?

The title was sopost to say 24/7 haha.

1 person likes this

I wore all night,and wore to  work today a 12hr. Shift , i wore a  always pull up to work it worked good,just got home changed into a attend waist band style.

I was becoming steadily more incontinent when I took the decision to go 24/7. I've never regretted it.

I started off with wearing a stent and just might have gone to far as wear time as i lost control to an extent! In shrunk the bladder so at this time i can only hold a small amount and have to pee quite often as the signal from the bladder tells me!

I would say this if thats what you want then go for it but r ember this you might go to a point where if you change your mind it might be to late! I might never get full control of my bladder, at this time i have to wear at night as 9 out of 10 times i wet the bed if not wearing.

2 people like this

It is your decision to make. If it is something you really want to do then just do it, nobody is going to hold you back. The only advice I can give you is to stock up on diapers for you’ll need about four maybe five diapers per day and you’ll have to search for locations where you can change if needed and that is about it.

Add about $2000 to your house hold buget for a years worth of premium diapers and supplys, being in diapers 24/7 is not cheap be sure its something you really want.

1 person likes this

I am starting to realy, like this,I think  this  is ment to be.

That is about 10,080 diapers for one year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dunham said:

That is about 10,080 diapers for one year.

27-28 diapers a day?

3 minutes ago, erevu said:

27-28 diapers a day?

Are we talking about shitty diapers like depends or really good premium diapers that you can get online like the space diapers from abu?  Trust me that makes a difference.

That's at 4 diapers a day for Northshore care Medical supply.

365 x 4 = 1460

Everybody has already stated the cost.  When I first went 24/7 I was worried that the cost would be the hardest part but I soon realized that getting rid of 150# of diapers a week was a bigger hassle.  I would split them up between 3 bags in 2 cans.  My biggest fear was coming home from work having wet and messy diapers all over my yard because a bag broke or an animal got into them.  In the winter time I burn most dirty disposables in the woodstove.  In the past year I have been using cloth a lot more I have cut the trash weight in half and saved a lot of money.

Sorry, it's just the math in this thread is seriously triggering me. For example, 150 diapers a week is  21-22 diapers a day. *twitch*

Actually I think the $2000 a year isn't that far off, especially if you go on the theory that all bodily functions are done in a diaper (including the messy ones).

A RearZ or Magnifico daiper cost $3.20 per diaper.  At 4 per day that's going to end up at $4,672 per year.  Now 4 Rear Z diapers a diaper is a tremendous waste.

But even 4 Abena Abri-form classics @ $1.43 per diap is still about $2,085 per year.  

And that might not be that unrealistic.  I work at home, so my night diaper doesn't come off until about 10, but I don't poop in my diaper.  Most days I could probably do 3 diapers a day (1 night, 2 during the day), but I couldn't do that with messy diapers and by the time I change it's pretty wet.  It's easy to imagine somebody going 5 diapers per day.   According to what I read, a two-year old can use about 6-8 per day. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, spark said:

According to what I read, a two-year old can use about 6-8 per day. 

Yeah but a two yr old is an eating and pooing machine :P

I use Dry 24/7's and forsite diapers both are a premium diaper. 

each diaper costs around $2.35 x average 3 a day X 365 is $2.573.25 CDN

thats not including the wipes, duct tape & cream that are needed through out the year.

incontinence is not cheap. I could lower the cost a bit by using thin cheap retail diapers like depends but I would be changing way to often and always worried the diaper will fail. 

Hi,

I use diapers from Poland, seni quatro (10 pieces)from Poland: 26.43 zł = 6,25 € = 6,80 US $ = 0,68 $ per diaper

an average 3 = 365 x 0,68$ x 3= 744,60 US$ = 684,37 €

Why are diapers so expensive in the US?

Kwjetka

Sorry he probably right I didn't times it by 365 days I did long way buy days van weeks then by month and when they do it by Marcus it pretty much shorts out 365 days in a year but then I probably f***** it up somewhere along the line.

Wow! I did not think,this topic would  focus on the cost, but eney how,I kinda dropped the ball,I have not wore to work the last few days,to those  who have been 24/7 are you glad you choose to?

9 full days of 24/7 diapers.  How do your u feel about your decision at this point?  Is it closer to 5 or 22 diapers a day?  Do you wear clothes ove them or are they your new pants?

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:10 PM, erevu said:

365 x 4 = 1460

Four diapers a day? That's a change every six hours. I wear cloth and can go generally three hours without a change--occasionally I can stretch it to five if I don't pee a lot. I'd guess more like six to eight diapers a day, especially for the poopy ones.

14 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Four diapers a day? That's a change every six hours. I wear cloth and can go generally three hours without a change--occasionally I can stretch it to five if I don't pee a lot. I'd guess more like six to eight diapers a day, especially for the poopy ones.

Three hours that's all?I wear cloth to and change three times a day.

It looks I will be using about for diapers a day,like I said  above,I did not wear to work a few times this week but otherwise l have been wearing all the time, I am going to try to make my self  to keep trying  to wear to work to,eney advice  from others who  went  24/7 ?

14 hours ago, babybee120 said:

It looks I will be using about for diapers a day,like I said  above,I did not wear to work a few times this week but otherwise l have been wearing all the time, I am going to try to make my self  to keep trying  to wear to work to,eney advice  from others who  went  24/7 ?

When I go to work I wear a diaper thick enough to get me through the whole day.  I avoid bowel movements at work.  I wear a plastic backed northshore supreme with 1 or 2 northshore boosters, babykins terry lined plastic pants over that and a onesie to cover it all up.  Baggy pants help hide the bulge.