LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon rocked James for a little while after he'd fallen asleep, but she knew she needed to take advantage of his nap and get some work done, so she gently laid James down in his crib and patted his back before leaving the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When James woke up, his diaper felt warm and wet between his legs, and tears filled his eyes when he realized he'd accidentally pottied while he was asleep. Mommy hadn't been angry about his accidents all day, but he wondered how long that would last.

"That's all?!" Sharon couldn't help but ask. "That's okay, I expected you to be wet when you woke up. I only told you to call for me if you needed to potty because I didn't want you to be stuck in your crib, not able to get out and trying to hold in your pee-pee. Even though you've had accidents today, I can tell you're trying not to go potty in your pants. If you don't wake up when you have to potty, it's not your fault."

• Like 1

"Come here, sweet boy." Sharon leaned down and gathered the little boy into her arms. Once he was settled in the play room with a fresh cup of juice, she reminded him to tell her when he needed to potty and went back to her work.

Seeing the signs of James needing to pee-pee, Sharon decided to stray from her method just once and prompt him to go potty. If he could see what it felt like when he needed to go, but not so badly that he was in danger of wetting himself, and then experience the praise of making it to the potty in time, then maybe that would help him get the idea. She approached the toddler and knelt beside him.

"James? Do you need to go potty?"

"Well, come on, honey, let's go to the potty!" Sharon grabbed James's hand and quickly ushered him to the bathroom. "Pull your underwear down, step up on the stool, and sit down," Sharon instructed. He'd used the toilet before, but she or Paul had helped him onto it and held him up. She hadn't gotten out the stools and potty rings until today, so he hadn't used the toilet by himself yet. She made sure his penis was blocked by the potty ring's spray guard.

"There you go. Now you can let your pee-pee come out."

Sharon looked up in alarm when she realized James was missing, but she had an idea of where he was once she thought about it. She went to the living room and found James in the tell-tale toddler squat, and she knew she'd be throwing out the underwear he was now wearing. He was crying softly, so Sharon walked over to him and knelt in front of him.