LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

"Well, he w-e-t all over me," Sharon said, not wanting to embarrass James. "It's okay, I should have checked. That'll probably happen to both of us several more times before he's completely trained." Sharon left the room to go cook dinner.

Sharon played music from her phone and sipped a glass of wine while she cooked dinner. Once the soup was cooking on the stove, she took her phone and her refilled glass of wine to the back porch, needing a little time to herself after taking care of a sick toddler all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James started getting sleepy a little while after dinner, so Sharon bathed him, helped him go potty, and put him in a diaper and pajamas a little earlier than normal. She gave him some medicine and rocked him in the living room until he fell asleep, then tucked him in in her and Paul's bed, wanting him to sleep with them since he wasn't feeling well.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Sharon felt his forehead. "Your fever's gone down a little bit. We'll see how you're feeling later today. I may need to take you to the doctor." Sharon took James to the bathroom to try to pee-pee, then cleaned him up and put him in a pull-up.

Sharon needed to get some things done for work, but that wasn't happening with James glued to her. "James, honey, if I call Nana to come over, will you let her hold you so Mommy can work for a little bit?"