LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Once James fell asleep, Sharon reclined the chair and lay back, needing a little nap, herself. James's whole body felt warm from his fever, and his heavy breathing and fevered warmth lulled her to sleep in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon slept for a little over an hour and instinctively checked his diaper when she woke up. She wasn't surprised to find that he was already wet. She read on her phone and scratched James's back as he continued to sleep on her shoulder.

"Hey, sweetheart, did you have a good nap?" Sharon brushed his hair out of his eyes and pressed her lips to his little forehead. "Oh, honey, you feel hot. Mommy needs to check your temperature." She got the thermometer and gently placed it in his ear. "103.3. We'll see what Daddy thinks when he gets home. I may need to take you to the doctor tomorrow."

"I know, baby." Sharon kissed his hot forehead and wrapped her arms tightly around him. "Mommy doesn't like it when her baby doesn't feel good." Sharon held some tissues to James's nose. "Here, sweetheart, blow your nose."

"Okay, darling boy. Let's go get you changed." Sharon carried James back to room and laid him on the changing table. She removed his wet and soiled diaper, cleaned him up with a few wet wipes, and put a clean pull-up on him. When his pajama pants were back on, she carried him back to the living room. She found Paw Patrol on TV and rocked James as he watched.

"No, I want to," Sharon answered. "I can cook a couple of days' worth, so I won't have to worry about lunch anymore while he's sick." Sharon leaned down and kissed James's forehead. "Tell Daddy when you feel like you need to pee-pee, okay?"