LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

James puts the food away and changed into shorts and comes to the lake.

Ryan walks around on the shore playing and splashing along.

James sits in the chair and pulls Hailey in his lap as they keep an eye them

"I like the sound of that. Now like we promised no looking at work while we're here ok. Not even reviewing cases it's just about the 4 of us"

James also keeping an eye on Sofia making sure she doesn't wander off too deep

" I know this is just the four of us no case " Hailey says. She watches the kids play. " I'm going to get dinner started "

She gets up and goes to the kitchen and start to chop vegetables.

Sofia is playing happily in the water splashing ryan and pretended she's a mermaid.

" daddy Wook at me " she says swimming on her hands and knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey continues to cook then sets up the picnic table. " James can set up the grill for me " Hailey calls to James.

Sofia starts to get cold and gets out the water. " I wanna go see mommy " she says

James gets the towels Hailey had laid out for the kids and wrapped up Sofia in hers and picked her up and called Ryan to come over telling him we can come back to the lake tomorrow.

Ryan smiles and says ok as he follows James after getting wrapped in a towel as well.

James came back to Hailey "want to help get the kids cleaned up and I'll get the food grilled"

Hailey finishes setting up the table. She takes James from Sofia " okay let's get you changed " Hailey says taking ryan hand. She brings them upstairs. Hailey changes Sofia to a pair of sweat pant and t-shirt.

" come on let's go check on your brother" Hailey says going over to Ryan room.

Ryan puts on his shorts and Spider-Man shirt and comes back out "is dinner ready mommy? I'm starving"

james grills burgers and hotdogs and starts to place them o the table calling for Hailey that dinner is ready

" yes I think your dad just finished " Hailey says. She takes the kid downstairs and sit them at the table.

Sofia was excited to eat her food. " I wanna hog doggy " she says.

James cut up a hot dog already for Hailey and put a plate in front of her with a soppy cup of juice "here you go pumpkin"

ryan tryed to reach and tugged Hailey's arm "mommy can I have a cheeseburger please"

Hailey puts a cheeseburger on ryan plate. Then got a cheeseburger on her plate for herself.

" what do you guys want to do tomorrow" Hailey ask the kids.

Sofia started to eat her hotdog.
" I wanna pway pwinncess " she says looking at her mommy.

Hailey looks at Sofia. " why that sounds like a good idea me and Sofia can play princess " Hailey says smiling at Sofia.

" souwds fun " Sofia says with a giggle.

Ryan got really excited about getting time with daddy. He knew he worked a lot and Sofia took a lot of the attention sometimes so some time wth dad was just what he needed.

James loooks out onto the lake and watched the sunset while eating

Hailey carries Sofia in the house and changes her into a night gown. She takes her downstairs and puts in Snow White. In they cuddle on the couch watching a movie.

Sofia eyes start to get heavy and she drifts of to sleep peacefully

Hailey brings Sofia upstairs and tucks her in before going downstairs to James to cuddle.

"I'm glad we agreed to do this with the kids " Hailey says to James.

Hailey and James stay up for a little while then go up to bed.

Sofia didn't sleep good last night because she was in a new place. So she got out of her bed crying and went to find her parents. " daddy " she whimpered at the door.