LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey smiled at Ryan at least he gave the cashier the money. She grabbed his hand and walked back out James and Sofia. She handed ryan a piece then gave a piece to Sofia.

" okay don't get to close to the ducks " Hailey says.

Sofia was happy seeing her mommy with her brother.

" otay mommy " she says throwing a piece of bread to the duck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan goes over to one of the ducks "here you go mr duck" as they watch the ducks eat the bread.

James loves watching the kids enjoy themselves. He turns to Hailey and mouths to her to take some pictures of them

Hailey takes out her phone and takes picture of the kids feeding the ducks. " we should get something to snack " Hailey says.

When Sofia sees Hailey taking pictures she starts to pose thinking she in a fashion show.
She smiles and laughs having a good time.

Hailey laughs at Sofia " yup all the boys will be going after her " Hailey says joking.
Then looks at ryan " sounds like a great idea " she looks to see if there is an ice cream place close.

" looks like a ice cream parlor is right there"

Sofia giggled and walked over to her brother grabbing his hand. " I wanna icewream " she say excitingly

Hailey took pictures of the kids holding hands it was so cute.
When they got to the parlor she looked at the flavors. " what are you getting " Hailey ask James.

Sofia followed her brother over to the ice cream parlor then thought about what she wanted.

" I wand strawerry " she says to ryan. " what bout you "

James smiles at Hailey "How about we share a banana split...remember when we got one together on our first date"

Ryan waits for mommy and daddy to come inside and goes over to them "mommy daddy Sofia wants strawberry and can I have chocolate please"

Hailey smiled big. "That sounds good " Hailey says then sees Ryan come overs

" okay we will bring you ice cream over go wait at the table " Hailey says waiting in line.

" I know there having a great time now they will sleep the rest of the car ride hopefully "

Sofia sits and waits for her icecream to come

James hands Ryan and Sofia there 1 scoop of kids ice cream each not wanting them to be too hyper in the car.

ryan enjoys his and even playfully puts some ice cream on sofias nose.

james sits next to Hailey and shares the banana split with her thinking back to the first time they did this and laughing a little to himself at they life they've built together

Hailey smiles eating the ice cream with James watching the kids eat and play a round.
" I think we should grill out when we get to the cabin " Hailey suggest.

Sofia giggled and eats her icecream. " mommy I'm I twired " she says sheepishly . It was almost her nap time.

Hailey goes wipes Sofia face then picks her up. Sofia instantly snuggles into her mom. Hailey put Sofia in the car gave her blanket and pacifier. Sofia suckled the packer and went straight to sleep.

Hailey got in the passenger seat. " at least the will sleep for a little bit now " Hailey says to James.

James hold her hand "yea I think they're pretty tired out now" they continued to drive as Hailey read over some cases till they made it to the cabin

Ryan starts to yawn and wake up rubbing his eyes "mommy are we there yet?". Just as james is parking at there big cabin for the week

Ryan wakes up more his eyes getting big "woah mommy daddy this place is huge!!" As we park and I let Ryan out and show him inside as he runs off exploring everything inside.

"well I think Ryan likes it already" James jokes to Hailey as he starts to get all the luggage.

"I'll get Hailey's travel crib set up so she can continue her nap you just get comfy inside "

Hailey smiles as how much Ryan likes it. She takes Sofia out and lays her in the travel crib. When Sofia settle hailey helps gets the luggage. She take the kids clothes and put them In the room they are staying. Then does the same with James.

He shakes his head no "I wanna see the lake mommy I bet it's weally big" he smiles and takes her hand to follow her.

James finishes unpacking and smiles at Hailey with Ryan "sweetie I'm going to go into town and get food to grill. Do we need anything else or anything extra we need for the kids?"

Hailey takes ryan hand. " can you get stuff to make a salad ." Hailey says to James.

"Wait ryan let's get your sister up " Hailey says going over to Sofia. She goes and runs Sofia back.

Sofia started to stir and look at her mommy and brother. " hi mommy hi Brudder " she says rubbing her eyes.

Hailey takes Sofia out of the crib. " let's go to the lake " Hailey says taking ryan hand and walking to the lake.

James drives off to the local supermarket getting hamburgers hotdogs things for salad and other groceries for the week.

ryan enjoys being outside and smiles going over to the lake "are we gonna swim in it mommy?!" He says very excited

Hailey smiles at the kids. " well why not " she says " lets go get are swim suits on "

Sofia smiles hearing she can go swimming she runs to the house and into her room goes threw drawer and pulls out her sparkle mermaid suit.

" wis mommy wis " she says holding it up.

Hailey undressed Sofia and puts a swim diaper on her and her swim suit. When she done she goes and gets her swim suit on.

"Ryan do you need help" she calls out to him.

"I gots it mommy" Ryan calls out before coming out in his swim trunks and sandals. "Okay now I ready"

James comes back with his arms full of groceries and sees the kids playing in there swim trunks "hey you guys are you gonna go swim in the lake?"

Hailey takes the kids out to the lake. She sets up a lawn chair near the edge of the water. " don't go any farther than knee deep " she says to the kids.

Sofia smiles and crawls on her hands and ears like she actually swimming.