LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Sofia smiles and starts to play with the toy. Happy she out of the high chair. Then her tummy starts to rumble. " I hungi " she says.

Hailey looks over at Ryan sees he drawing but not letting anyone see it.

" hey buddy what are you drawing" Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I know sweetie but breakfast will be here soon and you'll get to have your yummy pancakes in no time" keeping her distracted

Ryan looks up and takes a deep breath and shows it to Hailey "I made a picture of us...." as it shows all 4 of them playing at the cabin

Hailey smiles big. Ryan drew really good for a kid his age. " wow that's really nice show your father. We will have to frame that " Hailey says smiling.

Sofia was still hungry and wanted food now. So she started to suck her thumb to keep her busy.

Ryan's face lit up when Hailey said that "weally mommy you like it?" As he gets up and comes to James "daddy look what I make" James hands Sofia to Hailey so he can focus on Ryan "wow buddy this looks great there's no way you drew this!"

Hailey takes Sofia tickling her in the food arrived and put Sofia back in the high chair. She cuts her up pancakes then starts to eat her food.

Sofia smiled seeing the food when her food was cut up she started to eat messily. Not caring about.

James laughs as Hailey handles a messy Sofia and james helps Ryan cut up his food and Ryan eats up as well starting to feel better as he talks a little during breakfast about what he wants to do on vacation like make smores

Hailey helps Sofia eat wiping her face. Hailey happy seeing Ryan be more social because this rarely happened when they were out in a public place/

" ryan can you try to use the potty for us " Hailey says wiping Sofia hand.

" are you sure we have a long ride of head of us " Hailey says taking Sofia out and feeling her diaper.

She was wet. Hailey takes Sofia to the bathroom and starts changing her diaper.

Sofia wiggled around alittle during the change but other than that she was good.

Soon Hailey was done and went to go see how the other two were going.

" yup let's get going " Hailey says taking Sofia out to the car. She place her in her car seat. Giving her pacifier and teddy.

" what do you want to watch now ryan " Hailey says holding up some choices.

Hailey gets in the car and starts the gps again.

" do you think they will make another 3 hours in the car " Hailey ask.

Sofia watches the movie liking all the animals and color. Even trying to make the animal sounds.

Hailey reads threw one of her clients case during the car ride.

Sofia starts to get antsy and wants to get out and play.

"Me pway " she says looking at her mom and dad. " we wo home "

James calls back "oh princes you are doing so good we'll be there soon and than you can run around I promise"

ryan reaches for one of sofias toys and shakes it in front of her so she'll play with that

Sofia giggled at Ryan but after awhile got bored again.

" i want juice " she whines getting antsy.

Hailey reached behind her gives Sofia her sippy cup

James looks down at the GPS "we have one more left. Should we take a break and let th kids blow off some energy or keep driving?"

Ryan is trying to be good but even he is starting to get antsy as he kicks his legs and tryes to move around

Hailey could tell the kids are getting antsy. " yeah let them blow of some energy after they will probably sleep " Hailey says.

She looks threw her gps. "There is a duck pond up on the next left if you want to stop there"

Sofia getting irritated from setting car so she starts to cry. She is not use to sitting this long and wants to go out and play.

Hailey gets ryan out while James handles Sofia.
" ryan lets go to the store over there and get some bread for the ducks " Hailey says walking ryan to the store. She goes in the store and grabs a loaf of bread. "Do you want to give the cashier the money " Hailey ask him.

Sofia was happy to be out the car. She tried to run but her dad had a tight fist on her. Then she seen the ducks and smiled.
" daddy wook wook " she says pointing to the running around. " I wanna pway pway with thew" she says excitedly.

Hearing his daughter laugh melted his heart "careful Sofia mommy and Ryan are coming back soon so you can feed them" holding a grip on her not wanting her to take off and get hurt as he walked around holding her hand

Ryan blushed red when his mom asked to give the money to the cashier. He took the money and reached putting it on the counter "here you go" he said quickly and shyly before going back to hiding behind his moms leg