LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

"I'm Ryan and this is my little sister Sofia" he softly into the mike and Ryan points to Hailey and James "and dats our mommy ha daddy" as the magician has them help with a card trick making them pick a card as it magically ends up behind Sofia's ear making everyone clap

HAiley smiled this was a huge step for ryan. She took a video of them up there. It was the cutest thing in the world.

Sofia giggled wondering how the card go behind her ear. " dats cool " she says in excitement. She the bows on her way off the stage and goes running to Hailey and James.

" do you swee me "she say jumping up and downing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James picks up Sofia "we sure did you both were great up there we are very proud " he bounced her up and down tickling her.

Ryan comes over to Hailey "did I do good mommy? I was weall weally nervous"

Hailey sat ryan on her lap. " you did really good. You were nervous I couldnt even tell looked like you were a natural " Hailey says to ryan.

Sofia was so happy it wasn't even funny. She had so much energy that she needed to run around and go play so she started to bounce in James lap. " I happy " she says with a smile.

Hailey carries ryan off the boat over to the pier so he could watch the fisher men. " James there is alittle shack over there do want to get something" she ask

As soon as Sofia gets off the boat she tries to run. When there on the dock she runs back in forth jumping up and down. She almost bumped into someone fishing pole but still continue to run and have a good time.

"Sofia settle down and be good don't run away from daddy" he apologized to the fisherman and scooped up Sofia going back over to Ryan and Hailey "I can't have you running off. I was afraid I was gonna lose you for a second"

ryan smiled and nodded his head yes " I starving!"

Hailey watched as Sofia was running and apologized to the fishermen. " well lets go grab some food " she says taking ryan hand. They go over and look at the menu. " see anything you like"

Sofia was mad at her dad she just wanted to run. She was sitting for so long. She tried to get out of James arms not liking be held. " me hold your hand if I wit Dow " she says sweetly.

"Ok fine but you can not run away from daddy and mommy" as he places her down again and holds her hand letting her lead the way as they walk to the shake shack to order food.

ryan points "can I have fish and chips please mommy"

"You can have what ever you want" Hailey says and ordered me ryan then hers and Sofia chicken tenders.

Sofia stays with her daddy singing her alphabet messing up on letters alittle bit.

James smiles and helped her with a few of the words "that's really good Sofia have you shown mommy that you know the alphabet?" He gets Sofia in a high chair staying with her as Ryan helps bring Hailey with the food

Hailey fixed ryan food for him and sofia food for her. " I had fun today I think when we get back to cabin we watch a movie " Hailey says taking a bite of her food.

Sofia started to eat her food then counted how many tenders she had. " 1..2..4...5 " she says

James kissed sofias head watching her count "very good pumpkin you're getting better and better with your numbers and letters"

he looks up at Hailey "yea that's a good idea. I was thinking about helping make the kids a Fort in the living room too

Hailey nodded her head and agreed with James then ate her food. Talking to Ryan and James.

Sofia ate alittle bite of food then her stomach started to bubble. She then grunted a few times then pooped her diaper. She didn't know it was rude to do it a dinner but still did it. " daddy I made stinky " she says not liking her messy diaper

James was mid bite of eating but the smell quickly filled around them "phew yea you did make a stinky" james didn't mind changing Sofia but preferred at home since it's hard finding changing stations in men bathrooms.

Hailey smelled it to.she looked around before answering James question. She found a family bathroom. " look there one down there. You can change her and me and ryan will look for dessert items" Hailey says to James. She take Sofia out and hands her to James and give him the diaper bag.

Hailey smelled it to.she looked around before answering James question. She found a family bathroom. " look there one down there. You can change her and me and ryan will look for dessert items" Hailey says to James. She take Sofia out and hands her to James and give him the diaper bag.

Ryan looked at the menu "ohh mommy can we get dat one please" as he pointed to the chocalte fudge cake."

james took Sofia to the family bathroom "ok let's get cleaned up" he handed her some plastic keys Hailey always kept in there to keep Sofia distracted during changes and he changed her diaper"

• 2 weeks later...

Hailey smiled and cut everyone a piece. " Ryan did all by himself even asked the waiter " hailey said.

Sofia looked at the cake it looked good but didn't want it. Instead she cuddle into James rubbing her eyes.

James rubbed his head "thats great buddy and you picked a great dessert" as james tryed a bite.

"Fank you daddy" ryan says happy he made his parents proud and dug into his cake

James saww sofia rubbing her eyes and looked at hailey "We should probably get her home after dessert i think shes pretty tired out"

Hailey packed up and grabbed ryan hand and lead him back to the boat. She sat him next to her. " it's about an hour back so if you want you can lay you head on me " she says ti him.

Sofia sucked her pacifier and tried to fight her sleep in James is arms babbling to herself softly.

James rubbed sofia's back and kissed her head as they got back on the boat hoping the waters would help her stay calm "shh go sleep its ok we'll be back at the house soon i promise"

Ryan said ok and did just that as it didnt take long for him to start rubbing his eyes just like sofia was