LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey gets up then goes starts to make a quick breakfast for the kids. So they could get straight on the road.

When she was done she went ryan room to get him up. She felt the sheets and they were wet.

"Ryan honey it's time to go " Hailey says rubbing his back. She went over to his drawer to get him some clothes to change in.

" come on it looks like you had an accidents let's get you changed " she says softly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He starts to yawn and wake up a bit confused and rubs his eyes before realizing what happened. He sighs and gets sad "I'm sorry I was asleep I didn't remember." Ryan was always shy and quiet never wanting to make someone mad or upset he just wanted to make his mommy and daddy happy

James finishes with the car and goes to sofias room and kisses her head "wake up my little princess" he says to her softly hoping she's not too cranky since it was so early

" it's okay sweetie sometimes it happens " Hailey says in a calm voice. She takes ryan to the bathroom. She runs a quick tub and undress him out of his wet clothes and place him in the warm bath.

" no bubbles today because we are going on vacation so we want this as quick as possible " Hailey says washing ryan up.

She cleans ryan then takes him out and brings him over to the sink so he could brush his teeth.

Sofia didn't like to be woken up. So she rubbed her eyes and looked at her daddy confuse.

" no daddy me sweep " she says lightly and lays back down. Putting her thumb in her mouth.

He brushed his teeth he was still sleepy though and wet to his room to get dressed and held his arms up when he came out of his room. He was soo tired he didn't realize his shirt was on backwards. He holds his arms up "can I sleep in the car mommy?"

james picked up Sofia carefully and rubbed her back "I know sweetie you're still sleepy" as he carefully layer her down while she slept and changed her diaper and got her dressed into some comfortable clothes Hailey had later out for her since she'll be in the car all day and takes her to the kitchen wondering if it's better to get on the road and the kids can have breakfast later

Hailey goes to Ryan room seeing how sleepily he is. She fixes his shirt for him and picks him up.

" yes you can honey " she say and goes downstairs to James. " honey we should get breakfast somewhere on the way there way to tired to eat now she says looking at Sofia still sleeping."

Sofia squirmed and a little as she was changed when her dad carried her down she started wake up alittle cranky.

" daddy can I have my baba " she says sleepishly

James nodded his head "yea I agree we'll get on the road and can take a break for breakfast" he tells hailey

he looks at Sofia and sighs "princess remember what we talked about when we got your bed. You're a big girl now and big girls don't drink from bottles. As he fixes her some milk from her favorite sippy cup and gives it to her

Hailey gets ryan in his coat and shoes and is ready to go. She waits for James yo get settle.

Sofia starts to whimper hearing the word no she wanted a bottle right now so she could sleep not a sippy cup. She shook her head no and started to cry.

James alway had a hard time saying hard to Sofia since she was the youngest and his only daughter. He got her bottle and fixed it for her and carried her to the car. He made sure she had her blanket and stuffed teddy bear next to her before handing her a bottle

Ryan climbs into his car seat still small enough that he needed one to be secure and than starts to fidget a little "mommy I need superman I forget"

Hailey buckled Ryan in the car. " no I packed him in the bag right here" she says pulling out his favorite super man toy. She also put his favorite movie in the DVD player. Then got in the passenger seat.

Sofia smiled when she see her dad make her bottle. She grabbed it and suckled gently. Soon she closed her eyes and fell back asleep snuggling to her teddy.

He smiles and hugs him and starts to watch his movie.

James smiles when he sees sofia asleep in the backseat and hailey joins him. He kisses her cheek and holds her hand "im glad we're doing this i need a couple days away from everything to just have you and the kids with me. you 3 are all i need" as james starts to drive and get on the highway

James smiled at his adorable daughter talking as she was growing up so fast "we're going on vacation pumpkin, you're going to hang out with me your mommy and your big brother does that sound like fun?" as he continued to drive.

Ryan was too focused on his movie to pay attention to what was going on around him as he talked to the tv getting really into it

Hailey smiles at both of her kids. She laughs when ryan starts to talk to the tv.

" yup princess mommy and daddy are going to do fun things this week " Hailey says to Sofia.

Sofia smiled hearing her parents were going to spend time with them since the usually worked.

"Weally " she say not believing thinking she going to daycare or something.

" yup I will find the closet restaurant near us " Hailey says she found an IHOP 3 minutes away hoping ryan could make it. " hold on honey we will be there soon "

" I be good " Sofia said with a smile on her face. Then looked at her brother who said he had to go potty. Not knowing what he meant she started to repeat him.

" I potty I potty " she repeated happily.

James drives a little faster and parks.

He turns to Hailey asking her to get sofia and he'll take ryan to the bathroom. "Ok buddy lets go use the bathroom" as he helps him out and follow ryan as ryan runs inside ihop hoping to make it in time which he does barely and sighs feeling better

Hailey nods and gets Sofia out the car. She goes and finds a table for them getting two kid menu.

" princess what do you want to eat " Hailey ask

Sofia thought she looked at the menu.

" icewream" she say smiling knowing she liked that.

"How about chocolate chip pancakes " Hailey said.

" umm whocolate wip yum " she say thinking.

" yes they are "

Sofia nodded and started to color.

James came back out with ryan as he smiles proud of himself "i made it mommy no accident" he says proud of himself especially because of the bed wetting that happened this morning.

James rubs his hair "yes he did it all on

Hailey smiled at Ryan. " good boy " she praise.

" well looks like he's nervous I will tell the waitress what want " Hailey says rubbing his back and told the waiters what she wanted and the kids ordering to sippy cup filled with orange juice.

Sofia smiled at her brother. " I maket a woggy " she says showing ryan her dog proud of it.

The waitress smile and says she'll be right back with food.

Ryan smiles a little at his sister "thats really cool sissy" as he kisses her cheek and makes a picture of his own.

James and Hailey talk as he sighs looking at ryan "poor little man is so shy he doesnt like talking to anyone. Did his teacher say anything about his shyness and social anxiety" as james felt bad since he had missed the past 2 parent teachers conferences

" yeah she said it would be good to get him out more. Also that he rarely talks in the class. Do you think it's because we are never there for him " Hailey says wondering m.

"No I mean we try our best to be there for both of them, I think he's just naturally shy. But we'll work with him and this week and try to get him to be a little more outgoing this week" as he rubs Ryan's back as he focuses on drawing his picture

Hailey looked at James " it's okay when I was younger I was shy to now look at me " Hailey says.

Sofia was getting tired of coloring so she looked at her daddy " upppi uppi " she says holding her hands.