LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

bed wetting log

No, never even thought about it. I usually only wet the bed from 1-7 times a month or so, well, accidently anyway. I mostly like it when I wet the bed so I've never even tried to stop it.

After I first got married my wife started a bedwetting log for me when she was trying to help me get dry at nite, don't quite remember the length of time she kept track though.

When I was still young and living at home my mother kept a bedwetting log which was really a calendar for me and my older brother. Dry nights weren't marked but wet ones were with little stickers. I got the gold sticker and my brother got the green sticker and at the end of the month whoever got the least stickers got a reward which was usually like an ice cream cone or being allowed a soda after dinner.

I don't wet now, but when I did (until my mid teens) I had to keep a log for the doctor. It was a series of pre-printed A4 calendar sheets with 2 outlined weather symbols in each day square, a sun symbol for dry and a rain symbol for wet. The appropriate symbol had to be coloured in (usually the rain symbol!), in later years when I felt colouring was too juvinile, I circled/doodled around the symbol.