LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Cabin: Connor's Story

Some of you may remember my story "Daddy's Cabin" which was one of my early commissions and can be found here: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/51692-daddys-cabin/

Well this is a commission from the same person about a prequel to that story. It hopefully answers some of the questions that were left open by the first story and tell an interesting tale of it's own :)

Although this part may appear to be a self-contained story in itself, I promise this is just the first part to a three part prequel. I will upload the rest here in intervals of a few days.

---

Stephen Matthews sat down to dinner with his parents like any other 18-year-old would do. A regular guy, Stephen, happily chatted with his Father as his Mother dished out another delicious dinner. Stephen always looked forward to dinner time, life in a cabin was pretty dull especially when the nearest town was a ten-minute drive away through a thickly wooded area. It meant Stephen spent a lot of time at home helping out with the chores and with the family business. Stephen, who would one day be known as “Daddy” to most people in the community, enjoyed helping his Father with his business.

“This looks lovely.” Stephen’s Father said in his gruff voice as the food was served, “My compliments to the chef!”

Stephen’s Mother giggled as she dished out the food for all three of them before sitting down herself. The three ate in relative silence for a little bit before Stephen’s Mother started talking about her day, she had been in town buying groceries that afternoon.

“So I met the Associates, they were wondering when they can receive our client.” Mother said to Father as he nodded in understanding. Mother didn’t often get involved in the family business but sometimes, if she was in town, she would find that the mysterious Associates would come speak to her. Stephen had never met them, all he knew was that they were very serious about what they did and according to Father, they were potentially very dangerous.

“We only got him yesterday! I will go speak to them myself in a few days.” Father said as he chewed another mouthful of food, “I get that they have deadlines but you can’t just push a button and get these things done.”

As the kitchen fell quiet again a muffled shouting came through from another room in the cabin. Stephen got up and closed the kitchen door to silence the noise before coming back to sit at the table again.

“I saw the girls in town today as well, we went to the coffee shop and Janice was telling me about her troubles with her husband. Apparently he has been laid off and…” Stephen’s Mother continued gossiping about the people in town whilst the two men sat quietly only speaking occasionally to agree or disagree at the correct times.

Eventually all three had finished their meals and the conversation had run dry. After a minute or so of letting their food digest they started making plans for the evening, it was winter and the sun had already set meaning that the world outside of their cabin had been plunged into darkness.

“I will go check on the little one.” Father said as he stood up and picked a small bit of food out of his teeth, “Sounds like he finally woke up.”

Father took a few steps towards the kitchen door before he turned back to look at his son.

“Care to join me Stephen?” He asked almost casually.

Stephen looked up at his Father in surprise, he had often been used to help set the traps, get the supplies and help with the general logistics but this was the first time that Father had invited him to help out in a more direct capacity.

“Of course!” Stephen almost shouted enthusiastically. He had been looking forward to being able to help out more for a long time but Father had always told him he wasn’t ready.

“Are you sure he is ready?” Mother asked Father with a worried look on her face.

“The boy is 18 years old now. It’s about time he learned the ropes, I can’t keep doing the physical stuff forever and by his age I had been helping my Father for a couple of years.” Father reasoned as he walked over and lightly hugged his wife.

Letting go, he waited for Stephen to join him before they left the room together and headed to the doorway of the nursery. As they reached the door Father stopped Stephen just as he was about to open up and go inside.

“Listen to me Stephen.” Father said seriously, “I want you to see what goes on, don’t do any talking or touching and just observe for now. You can get some more hands on experience soon.”

Stephen nodded his head slowly. He had waited to be able to get more involved for a long time and he didn’t want to mess it up by disobeying Father now.

Father smiled at his son as he turned to the door and opened it. Stephen was a good kid, he thought to himself.

Stephen walked into the nursery that he had seen a thousand times before and allowed Father to go ahead of him and walk over to the crib. Stephen followed, although he had been in this room a thousand times before, this was the first time he had gone in whilst it was occupied. He was kind of shocked as he looked down at the body strapped securely to the bed, he had thought it wouldn’t be a big deal but he still felt a little unnerved by the sight.

In the crib was a young man that couldn’t have been much older than Stephen, he was strapped to the crib and was staring at Stephen and his Father with wild eyes. The captive man was naked except for the diaper that was pinned around his waist. The man was kept quiet by the pacifier that was strapped to his head and keeping his screams to a muffled sound that was barely heard outside of the room.

Father walked over and roughly undid the strap holding the pacifier in. Before the man could say much, Father pushed a large pill into the man’s mouth and the held his nose and mouth closed.

“Swallow it.” Father roughly commanded.

After a bit of a struggle the man swallowed the pill and Father released the man’s face allowing him to gasp for air.

“You are Toby, right?” Father asked looking at a piece of paper he had pulled out of his pocket.

“Please sir… Let me go, I have money I can pay you!” The man desperately said through the gasps of breath.

“Just nod your head if you are Toby Anderson.” Father said as he covered the guys mouth to muffle his pathetic pleading, “I would like to get the introductions over with before that pill takes effect.”

After a few seconds the man nodded his head.

“OK, then I am going to need you to keep quiet whilst I explain a few things…” Father said in a more relaxed tone. The man on the bed nodded again and Father removed his hand from his prisoner’s mouth slowly.

Stephen, fascinated by this exchange, quickly slipped a hand over the crib and felt the cloth diaper that Toby was wearing, it was still dry as far as he could tell. He removed his hand sharpish before Father caught him interacting with Toby.

“So I have no doubt you are wondering why you have been brought here.” Father began, “Well, the town you were in before we took you, the one you were looking for your cousin in… That town has been here for a long, long time. There was gold in the mines around this area and it attracted people from all over, including my grandfather, the town was hugely rich.”

Stephen had heard the story about the nearby town so many times that he had lost count but he made sure to study how his dad told the story. Stephen was very aware that as the only child of his Father that one day the family business would pass to him. He had to be ready for that day.

“Well eventually the gold became harder to find and the price dropped and suddenly the town found itself almost bankrupt. This was when my grandfather built this cabin.” Father continued, “Just when it seemed like the town would be abandoned a group of men came here with a unique proposition.”

Stephen looked from his Father to Toby who seemed enraptured by the story, he was also shifting as much as he could with his limited mobility. Eventually he stopped moving and Stephen felt like he could hear the faintest of hissing noises. Seeing that his Father was paying him no attention, Stephen quickly slipped his hand over to Toby’s diaper and pressing it he could feel a warmth that hadn’t been there before. Stephen withdrew his hand and gasped as he realised that Toby had just pissed himself!

“Well, these men had an interesting business opportunity, one that would save the community. They traded in an unusual commodity...” Father paused for dramatic effect, he had done this so many times that he had made it a performance, “They traded in people.”

Toby’s eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. Stephen could see that the young man was having trouble keeping himself together. Stephen didn’t blame him, this must be crushing for the person trapped in the crib.

“But they weren’t run of the mill people traders. These guys had a very specific request.” Father continued, “These guys wanted fully regressed people. They basically wanted adults with the minds of babies.”

Toby wordlessly shook his head in disbelief. Stephen could see the guy had started trembling and he looked very pale, Stephen wasn’t sure if the guy was just going to suddenly throw up right there and then.

“So that’s what I do.” Father said as if this was a normal business to be involved with, “I receive people, I break them down with a mixture of drugs and regression treatment and then when the person is sufficiently broken I send them off to be sold.”

Toby started freaking out now, he thrashed around as much as he could in his tight bonds and he started screaming. Stephen covered his ears as the shrill screams filled the air, Father meanwhile just checked his watch and smiled.

Maybe Father knew that the thrashing and screaming would cause it, or maybe he had timed his story for it to end at this precise moment, either way Toby’s body contorted slightly and he stopped screaming long enough to grunt a few times as his face went red. Stephen wondered if the guy was having a seizure or something until the smell hit him.

Looking down Stephen saw the reason why as the bottom of Toby’s diaper slowly expanded. Stephen raised his eyebrows in shock as the boy soiled his diaper helplessly.

As it was happening Father chuckled to himself and pulled down the feeding machine that was attached to the ceiling. It was a complex bit of machinery that had been installed by the people who took the babies away.

Father attached it around Toby’s head whilst he was still frozen in place and grunting as he continued to fill his diaper up. The smell was starting to get unpleasant and Stephen hoped that they would be done soon.

Father flicked a switch and the machine whirred into life forcing the mushy food down the tube and into Toby’s mouth.

When Toby finished filling his diaper his body visibly relaxed slightly and tears fell from his eyes, they were silent tears though as his mouth was forced to swallow what was being forced into it, there was simply no time to cry out.

Father, meanwhile, prepared a syringe and injected it into Toby’s arm. Father knew that the drug would start taking effect just as the machine finished the feeding and watering.

Father turned and started walking out of the room motioning for his son to follow him. Stephen looked down at the pathetic, dirty diapered prisoner one last time before leaving. He was met with a gaze that showed sadness and desperation.

Stephen turned away a little spooked by what he saw. He had known about his Father’s business in here and he had occasionally seen glimpses of captives but Father had always been careful to avoid any exposure to what happened to his prisoners. This was Stephen’s first look at the gritty reality of his Father’s business. As he left the room he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it.

---

Stephen was in the living room reading a book when he heard a commotion coming from outside the living room. He put down his book and looked towards the doorway to see his Father walk past, he was dragging behind him Toby who was waddling awkwardly his upper body and arms were placed in a straitjacket and he seemed to have some problems maintaining balance.

It had been about a month since Stephen had originally been taken into the nursery and in that time he had barely been involved at all since. Stephen had asked his Father why he wasn’t allowed to be more involved with the regression and his Father always made some excuse such as taking it slow or that Stephen wasn’t ready to see what happened next. After his initial reservations about what he had seen, Stephen wanted to be more involved, he wanted to know more and the fact he wasn’t allowed to annoyed him.

As Stephen watched Toby awkwardly waddle past he got out of his seat and quietly walked to the exit of the living room. Peering around the doorway he saw Toby stumble into the bathroom. Stephen followed him and creeped up to the bathroom and looked around the doorway. Stephen watched as his Father started running a bath and undressed his prisoner.

Father’s back was to the doorway so Stephen stayed to watch as Toby’s straitjacket was unbuckled and removed, Toby didn’t try to help or resist, he just stood in a stupor allowing Father to control everything.

With the straitjacket removed Stephen could see that, over the obviously thick cloth diaper, Toby was wearing a light green onesie with snaps at the crotch. Father silently removed the straitjacket and then continued his business as he undid the snaps at the crotch and lifted the onesie over Toby’s head. Toby faced the doorway and even though he could see Stephen he made little or no indication that he knew Stephen was there. Father unpinned the diaper from Toby’s waist, Stephen noticed it was wet, and balled it up to throw into the diaper pail in the corner of the room.

Stephen stared at the young man. He was amazed at how much this guy had transformed, the once resistant adult was now little more than a brainless toddler completely reliant on those around him.

Father stood up and Stephen ducked around the corner. Stephen heard his Father say that he would be right back before he strode out of the room and down the hallway towards the front door. Fortunately, Father didn’t look the other way and see Stephen who snuck into the bathroom after his Father left it.

Stephen slowly walked up to the naked Toby. Toby’s glassy eyes stared at Stephen without seeming to recognise who it was. A thin trail of drool escaped the corner of his mouth as he stood completely still.

“Toby?” Stephen said. It was more of a question than anything else as Stephen had no idea if the other man could understand him.

“Yeth?” The captive lisped back. The month of near continuous pacifier usage combined with the mind numbing drugs that had been used over the last few weeks had clearly affected his speech negatively.

“Are… Are you doing OK?” Stephen asked. He was very curious of this person in front of him. He had never spoken to one of Father’s prisoners this far along on their transformation, he had no idea what he expected.

“I want go home.” Toby said slowly. His mouth frowned and he looked sadly at Stephen.

Stephen quickly realised that this process wasn’t completed, that although Toby had been affected by the re-training he still was a work in progress. Toby hadn’t yet accepted his fate.

“Where is home?” Stephen asked. He glanced back around the doorway as he asked this to make sure neither of his parents were coming. Stephen’s Mother rarely ever got involved but Stephen knew his Father would be back soon, he wouldn’t leave someone he was training alone for too long.

Toby screwed up his face in concentration as if he were trying to remember something from years ago. His thought processes, clouded from a month of regressive drugs, tried their best to recall the information but ultimately they failed. Toby sighed and shrugged his shoulders resigned to the fact that after a month of captivity he could not remember much of his previous life at all.

There was a moment of silence between them, they looked at each other curiously. Stephen was amazed at what his Father had achieved in just a single month.

“Uh oh.” Toby suddenly said breaking the silence.

“Wha-” Stephen was about to ask what Toby meant but when Toby looked down and Stephen followed his gaze, he could see what Toby was talking about.

Almost as soon as Toby started talking he started releasing his bladder. A quick dripping soon became a stream as Toby helplessly peed on to the floor between his feet.

“Stop it! Use the toilet behind you!” Stephen hissed at the infantilised man in the middle of the bathroom.

Toby didn’t move. If he had any idea how to use the toilet or any ability to stop himself wetting freely on to the floor, then he didn’t give any indication about it as he stood still and watched as the puddle at his feet got bigger and bigger.

Eventually he stopped and he looked back up at Stephen with a quivering bottom lip. He had turned a deep red which betrayed how embarrassed he was by what had happened, despite all the re-training he had endured so far he clearly still felt humiliated by what was happening to him.

“You… You couldn’t stop it?” Stephen haltingly asked. He found everything about the guy so fascinating.

Toby shook his head sadly.

“Father giveth me drugth and it maketh me forget when I need to go wee wee.” Toby slurred. He started sobbing lightly.

Stephen felt a great deal of compassion for the poor guy and was about to step forward to hug the unfortunate soul when he heard the front door close. Not wasting a second, Stephen turned around and bolted for the living room. He did not want to be caught talking to Toby without his Father’s permission. He ran into the living room, picked up his book and sat down. He pretended like he had never left his seat and tried to control his breathing as he heard footsteps head down the hallway and into the bathroom.

“What happened here?” Stephen heard his Father’s gruff voice ask. The sound was muffled by distance but he could still make it out. Stephen suddenly worried that Toby would tell Father that Stephen was in the bathroom.

There was silence until a few seconds later when Stephen heard his Father turn on the taps to fill up the bath. Stephen breathed a sigh of relief as it seemed Toby had kept his mouth shut.

Stephen wasn’t sure what to think of everything. He had always looked forward to helping his Father with this business, he had been annoyed when after that first day his Father didn’t seem to want him to assist with anything and now he had seen Toby in the bathroom he wasn’t sure how he felt. What he had seen scared him. The reality was very different to how he thought it would be though and now he wasn’t sure if he wanted to be involved.

---

Stephen’s alarm started going off and he quickly woke up to switch it off. Today was a big day, today was the day that Toby was going to be shipped off.

It had been two months since the incident in the bathroom and if Stephen’s Father knew that he had been in there then he hadn’t said a word about it. In fact, nothing had changed, Father still didn’t involve Stephen in much of the process and after getting over the initial shock of seeing Toby in his half regressed state, Stephen wanted to be involved again.

This is why Stephen was so excited for today. Yesterday at dinner Father had told Stephen to set his alarm for 6am, today was the day that Stephen got to help out again.

Stephen hurriedly got dressed as the sun started peeking through the trees and headed out of his room towards the kitchen. When he walked into the kitchen he found Father sitting at the table already, he was eating some cereal and reading the newspaper.

“Good morning.” Father grunted as Stephen came into the room.

“Good morning.” Stephen replied with excitement in his voice. He was unable to hide the smile that had been plastered to his face since he had first opened his eyes that morning.

Father looked over his newspaper at the obviously excitable young man as he made himself a bowl of cereal, he smiled as Stephen sat down and finished reading his newspaper. He was glad Stephen was looking forward to this, he knew that his son had been annoyed at not being able to join in often in the last month or so but Father wanted to introduce Stephen slowly. It could be overwhelming and a little scary at first so a gradual introduction was always preferred.

Stephen started hurriedly shovelling his breakfast into his mouth. The faster he finished the faster him and his Father could get started.

“Slow down, it isn’t a race.” Father said as he folded up the newspaper and put it to the side of the table.

“Sorry.” Stephen said rather sheepishly and he made an effort to slow down his eating.

“So the plan for today.” Father said as he leaned on the table, “We are going to get Toby ready and then take him out front. We will take him to the meeting point where we will hand him over to The Associates, they are coming here so we shouldn’t need to worry about prying eyes. They have already paid us so it will be a simple hand off.”

Stephen nodded as he ate. He could feel some butterflies in his stomach now, this was a serious deal and if something went wrong he knew there would be consequences. Father had never had a problem with these people before but the nature of their business meant things were always a little on edge.

“What happens to Toby then?” Stephen asked after a few moments. He tried to sound nonchalant but the curiosity burned inside him. He felt a certain connection to Toby, he knew he shouldn’t get emotionally involved but he couldn’t help it.

“Hard to say. They don’t really tell me much about what happens after we hand them off, they like to keep the different areas of business separate for obvious reasons.” Father paused for a drink of his juice, “But from what I understand once Toby gets put in their van they will drive off to an inspection building. They will check him over and make sure he is to their standard and then he will be shipped off.”

“Shipped off?” Stephen asked.

“If the customer is in the USA they will drive Toby out to them. If it is a foreign buyer, then they will fly him out. Either in a box as cargo or on a private plane, I’m really not sure.” Father answered as he took his bowl and empty glass to the sink.

Stephen took his bowl to the sink as well. Hearing the details of what would happen had made Stephen nervous and had put him off eating. This would be the first time that he would accompany his Father on one of these trips so even though he had heard what was coming he still wasn’t used to the situation.

Father stretched and checked his watch.

“Right, we leave in half an hour, make sure you are ready to go and meet me in the nursery.” Father said as he left the room.

Stephen headed to his bedroom. He tried to sit down but his nerves made him pace the room. He checked his watch seemingly once a minute until eventually the half an hour was nearly up and he headed into the nursery.

As he stepped through the threshold to the baby room he realised that he was there before Father. Checking his watch again he realised he was probably a few minutes early.

He stepped forward and heard some mindless babbling coming from the corner of the room. He walked over to see Toby was sitting on the floor in a thick cloth diaper.

Stephen gasped when he saw the big baby. Any hint of the adult that Stephen had once known had disappeared, in front of him was nothing more than a bumbling infant. When Toby looked up to see Stephen, he looked curiously for a few moments before going back to his toys. Clearly the guy had no memory of who Stephen was, it didn’t seem like he had any memory of anything. It seemed like the person Stephen knew as Toby had gone away completely.

“You all ready then?” Came Father’s voice from behind Stephen.

Stephen jumped and spun around, the look of shock at what he was seeing must have shown on his face since Father seemed to smile rather wryly at him.

“I see you have met Toby again, or rather, you’ve met what is left of him.” Father walked forward into the room pushing a wheelchair. He stopped when he drew level with Stephen.

“He… I…” Stephen was struggling to vocalise his shock at seeing the men so broken down.

“I understand.” Father said serious, “I really do. But it’s time we move him on now. Every time you asked to help out I always warned you that it would be shocking to you. It gets easier, trust me.”

Stephen nodded his head slowly as he turned to look at Toby again. He noted that Toby’s cloth diaper sagged a little, Stephen guessed that he was wet. That shouldn’t have been a surprise to him but it still took him aback as he hadn’t got used to adults just freely wetting themselves.

“Right, he shouldn’t give us much trouble. He can barely walk at this point, I just want you to accompany me, observe what happens. One day you will have to take over this job.” Father said sternly.

Together, Stephen and Father lifted Toby and placed him in the wheelchair. Toby kept babbling away with a smile on his face, it didn’t seem like he had a clue where he was being taken, or indeed, that he was being taken anywhere at all.

As they were strapping Toby into the chair there was a loud knock on the door.

“Bring the boy out.” Father said as he straightened up, “I will meet you out there.”

Father left the room and silence fell as Stephen tightened the last strap. Stephen looked at Toby who smiled back in ignorance of anything that was happening. Crouching down so his face was at the same height as Toby’s, Stephen looked into the other man’s eyes.

“Do you know where you are?” Stephen asked, “Do you know where you are going?”

Toby gave no indication of having understood what Stephen said. There was no recognition from Toby at all. Stephen was quite amazed.

Shaking his head, Stephen stood up and got behind the wheelchair to begin pushing it towards the front door. He shivered slightly when he considered the fate of the man he was pushing. He imagined being broken down that badly, having his identity taken away, having everything taken away and being left in an infantile state ready to be owned by some mysterious people.

Stephen quickly took his mind off of such horrid thoughts. He was approaching the front door and knew that he needed to be focused on what was happening, Stephen assumed it was safe but he knew that Father’s work could be dangerous. The nature of these hidden, illegal dealings meant there would always be some level of shadiness about it all.

The front door had been left open and Stephen could hear conversation outside. He took a deep breath as he stepped outside. The blinding sunlight made him cover his eyes as he slowly wheeled the chair out.

As Stephen’s eyes slowly adjusted to the light he surveyed the scene in front of him. He saw a large black van with the rear doors open, inside the van the walls were padded and there were chains hanging from them. There were benches but also a wheelchair ramp, these people were clearly very prepared.

All of the men were staring Stephen’s way. There were two men in suits who looked they were struggling a little with the heat. It wasn’t immediately obvious but Stephen was fairly sure the two men were armed with guns in holsters underneath their suit jackets. The men’s demeanour suggested that they would be ready to whip out their weapon without hesitation.

Father was standing next to the doors to the van with an older man who was holding a clipboard and seemed to be asking a lot of questions.

“Ah ha, here is the young chap!” The older man with a clipboard beckoned Stephen to wheel Toby closer.

The older man bent down and began examining Toby. He looked into his eyes, at his teeth, asked Toby a couple of questions that got no response except for babbling and then stood up again with a large smile.

“As expected Father, everything is looking perfect. We have many trainers you know, but none who can seem to match your quality of work. Agents, take the boy.” The older man said as he stood up straight again.

The two agents walked over and took the wheelchair. They wheeled it over to the van and started operating the lifting mechanism, as Toby slowly ascended there was more conversation.

“I’m glad you like him.” Father said rather gruffly. Stephen noted that he looked vaguely uncomfortable, “He took a little while to break.”

“Indeed.” The older man replied, “But the extra time was clearly worth it. Can I get your signature for the paperwork?”

Father scribbled his name down quickly and handed the clipboard back to the man who was now smiling as he watched Toby’s wheelchair getting secured inside the van.

“What about the money?” Father asked shortly.

Stephen saw the man with the clipboard’s smile falter for a brief second.

“Always direct.” The man responded as he recovered his smile quickly, “It will be delivered in the usual way at the usual time.”

Father nodded and grunted that he understood.

“This is your boy, is it?” The man said turning to Stephen.

“That’s right.” Father said. He unfurled his arms and got into a subtly defensive stance.

“It’s good you are training him up.” The man replied, “Passing on the knowledge.”

Father didn’t respond, he just watched the man suspiciously.

“One day…” The man said looking down at Stephen with a knowing smile, “He will make a fine Daddy himself.”

• Like 1

Here is the second part of the three part story.

This was a commission. If you are interested in a commission then please do not hesitate to send me a message to discuss ideas.

---

“Yo Tyler, bring out some more drinks!” Connor yelled to his best friend over by the door to the kitchen.

The party was going great. Connor was hosting all his friends in a loud night full of drink and fun, it looked like everyone was having a great time even if some were perhaps going a little overboard. His best friend, Tyler, seemed to have had a few too many and was starting to get a little loud but it was all in good fun and his usual shy demeanour had been abandoned.

There was an ulterior motive for the party though. Connor’s girlfriend, Ellie, was here and Connor was planning on proposing. They had been together a few years now and even though they were both young, they were both certain that they wanted to spend their lives together. They had already been making big plans for the future.

Connor watched as Tyler clumsily walked back from the kitchen with a couple of fresh bottles of beer. Maybe he was even more drunk than Connor thought.

“Here you go, dude.” Tyler said as he handed a bottle over, “Have you asked Ellie yet?”

“Nah, man.” Connor replied, “I’m real nervous about it.”

“She’s into you. She loves you.” Tyler drunkenly slurred, “You need to stop playing around and commit. Put a ring on that finger before someone else does!”

“Tyler, shut up…” Connor said suddenly. His face went white as he looked just behind his inebriated friend.

“When we were at the bar and you got with that girl last week… What was her name? Suzie? Cute girl, nice ass!” Tyler kept talking and ignoring his best friend’s shocked and pale face.

“Stop tal-” Connor started replying.

“You remember?” Tyler swayed slightly as he spoke, “I called Ellie for you. Told her you were spending the night at my place. You can’t keep sleeping around, Ellie will find out sooner or later.”

Connor just stared over Tyler’s shoulder in horror.

“What the fuck, Connor?” Came a shrill female voice behind Tyler. Tyler jumped and spun round in surprise.

“Honey, please…” Connor started saying as he pushed Tyler out the way to reach Ellie who had heard the whole thing, “He’s drunk! He doesn’t know what he’s saying…”

Connor saw Ellie reach back and swing forward to slap him in the face. The people at the party, watching this unfold but not hearing what caused it, gasped at the sudden violence.

Connor was rooted to the spot as Ellie grabbed her coat and stormed out of the house. She was closely followed by a few of her friends.

For a few seconds there was silence. The previously lively party had ground to a halt as everyone, shocked at what they had just witnessed, started whispering to each other. No doubt rumours were already starting to circulate.

“OUT! EVERYONE OUT!” Connor suddenly bellowed. His face went red with anger and embarrassment.

Everyone at the party knew Connor’s reputation when he lost his temper. They didn’t hang around as Connor started turning on Tyler. As everyone scampered, Connor walked over to where his best friend was standing with a look of confusion.

“What happened to the party?” Tyler asked drunkenly as he took another drink.

Without a word Connor grabbed his friend by the scruff of the neck and dragged him to the doorway. He screamed as he threw Tyler out the open front door and into his front garden. The few people who were slow to leave hurried out of the house and away from the epicentre of what they assumed would be Connor’s rage.

“She heard you, Tyler! The love of my life just walked out on me because of you!” Connor shouted. He was sure he was annoying neighbours but he was so angry that he didn’t care.

“Well… I wasn’t the one cheating on her.” Tyler replied as he picked himself up off the floor.

“Go home, Tyler.” Connor said through gritted teeth, “You will regret this.”

Connor slammed the door shut. It took all of Connor’s self-restraint to stop himself leaping on to his friend and beating him to a pulp. If it had been anyone else, they would be in the hospital already. But not Tyler, Tyler needed a special punishment. Connor wanted his revenge on his former best friend to be the sort of thing Tyler would regret forever.

Stomping upstairs to his room, Connor turned on his computer and immediately started searching the internet for ways to get revenge. Not just any revenge though, Connor wanted something permanent, something life changing. Tyler had just ruined Connor’s life and cost him his happiness, it was only fair that Connor now did the same to Tyler.

For hours and hours Connor fell through a rabbit hole of links and posts. He trawled the darkest corners of the internet for the most horrible revenge people could think of. His anger did not abate over time, if anything it got worse, perhaps it was due to the liberal amounts of alcohol Connor was drinking as he sought to drown his sorrows.

Eventually, Connor just fell backwards on to his bed and fell to sleep. The alcohol getting the better of him, he didn’t even turn his computer off as he fell into unconsciousness.

---

“Ugh…” Connor woke up slowly. He felt awful as his pounding head begged him to close his eyes again.

Sitting up slowly, Connor took a few seconds to remember what had happened the previous night. He remembered the party and his plans to propose, he remembered Tyler’s blundering, he remembered Ellie storming out.

Connor glanced over to the computer screen and saw the webpage that he had left open the previous night. Despite his discomfort, Connor crawled along his bed and up to the screen. He had stopped scrolling on a post that must have piqued his interest before he blacked out.

“If you want the ultimate revenge… To make someone disappear forever… I know the perfect way to do it.” The post read, “I’ve heard of this guy who lives in a cabin deep in the woods. If you bring him a person, he will take them and they are never heard from again. They aren’t killed, I know that much, but he breaks them and then sells them off. I didn’t believe it either until I actually tried it out and it worked… My abusive step-dad hasn’t been heard from in months!”

Connor was sceptical but also intrigued. He scrolled down the thread a little bit and discovered that a vague location was given for this strange cabin, Connor also discovered that the man in the cabin’s name was “Daddy.” It was in the middle of a heavily forested area that wasn’t actually too far from where Connor lived. After a few minutes of thinking, Connor decided that he could go scout out the area at least. It never even crossed his mind that he may not want to go through with such an extreme act.

Connor had always been known as a bit of a loose cannon. He had always been impossible to control and would fly off the handle at a moment’s notice. Ellie had changed all of that. When Connor had met Ellie he had realised that the path he was on would not take him far and he had reigned himself in, with Ellie’s help he had calmed down, got a job and become a whole lot more responsible.

It was almost like, with Ellie gone, that Connor had immediately gone off the rails again. He was so angry that he started immediately grabbing his car keys and, after writing the address down, he hurried down to his car.

Connor was soon on the road and heading out of the small town that he had lived the majority of his life in. His phone rang repeatedly whilst he was going down the highway, he lifted it up each time to see who it was and every single missed call turned out to be from Tyler. Connor assumed Tyler wanted to apologise but Connor wasn’t interested, Tyler had cost Connor the most important thing in his life.

After driving off of the highway, he soon found himself going through a small town very close to the location he was given. He pulled into a car park and stepped out of the car. Looking around, he tried to see if there were any clues for where he was supposed to go.

“Excuse me? Miss, may I ask you a quick question?” Connor called out to a woman nearby.

“Yes?” The lady replied.

“Hi, I’m looking for someone who is supposed to live around here but I’m not sure how to get to them exactly.” Connor explained, “He lives in a cabin? Somewhere in the woods?”

At the mention of the cabin, Connor saw the woman’s eyes fly wide open. It was as if she had suddenly seen a ghost.

Mumbling an excuse about being busy, the woman quickly got in her vehicle and drove off. She didn’t take her eyes off of Connor the whole time.

How odd, Connor thought, did he say something wrong? Connor strayed from his car as he began looking for someone who might be able to help him. He asked everyone he passed for directions and most of them had similar reactions to the first woman. At best they made excuses and walked away, one person just sprinted away as soon as Connor started to talk.

Connor started noticing that people were staring at him before he even got near them. This was a very small town and it seemed that word had quickly spread around that there was a person asking strange questions.

Just as Connor considered heading back to his car and driving home, a car pulled up next to him in the road. It was a rather shabby and beaten down car, it looked like it had seen a lot of miles.

The window nearest Connor rolled down rather ominously. The man inside the vehicle looked out towards Connor but didn’t say anything. It was like the driver was studying Connor, trying to work something out about him.

Connor looked around and when he was sure that the man had definitely stopped for him, Connor leaned down at the window.

“You lookin’ for Daddy?” The large and bearded man asked. His piercing eyes stared directly into Connor’s.

“Yeah, I was tol-” Connor was cut off.

“Get in the car.” The man said. His gruff voice, menacing looks and unblinking glare made this mysterious man’s car less than inviting for Connor to step into, “I’ll take you where you want to go.”

Connor thought about it. The man was offering what he wanted, but at the same time there was a deep sense that something wasn’t right about this guy. In the end, Connor decided to ignore his gut. The need for revenge that burned in Connor’s soul overrode his fears and he pulled the door open to step in the car.

As Connor lowered himself into the passenger seat he uneasily watched the driver of the car.

The driver nodded slightly and rolled the window up. He pulled away from the curb as Connor gradually relaxed.

“You know, the people in this town aren’t ver-” Connor begun saying.

Suddenly, as the car rolled to a stop in the otherwise deserted road, Connor felt a sudden stabbing pain in his arm. He jumped in shock and looked down to see the driver of the car push the plunger on a syringe into his arm. He then pulled the syringe out and threw it into the back of the car.

“What the…” Connor felt the world in front of him starting to spin.

“Just relax and let the drugs do their thing.” The man gruffly said as he started driving towards the edge of town, “Resisting them will only make things worse.”

“But… What…” Connor felt his limbs get heavy. His head rested back against the chair, he found it increasingly difficult to move any of his limbs.

The last images that Connor saw as he dropped into a deep sleep was of the driver stopping the car and handing some money to a woman that Connor vaguely recognised as the first person in the town he had spoken to.

When she had the money she quickly bowed and hurried away. Connor’s vision went fuzzy and he lost consciousness just as the car started moving again.

Here is the third and final part of the story. Thanks to the person who commissioned and thank you for reading :)

If you are interested in a commission, feel free to send me a message.

---

Connor slowly opened his eyes. He felt a mattress underneath him and, having tried to move his limbs, he discovered that he was tied down pretty hard. He couldn’t see much but he saw bars on the sides of the mattress. He realised that he was naked except for an unusually heavy material that was covering his crotch.

Slowly, Connor’s eyes adjusted to the sunlight bathed room that he was tied down in. As his eyes came into focus, the fog in his mind began to lift and he started feeling some panicky reactions to the situation. He was being held captive, tied down in what was obviously come sort of crib. The bars boxing Connor in made him feel very claustrophobic.

Connor strained and pulled against the binds that were tying him down. None of the leather straps budged an inch, he was almost completely helpless. The sudden straining did seem to do something though.

With all the effort Connor had put in to trying to break free he suddenly found a pressure growing in both his bladder and his bowels. He didn’t know how long he had been tied down but it felt like it must have been a while, now that he was awake his body was demanding to be allowed to evacuate all of its waste.

It was now that Connor started putting two and two together. He raised his head and was somehow unsurprised to see that the heavy cloth feeling covering his crotch was a large, thick cloth diaper. The diaper was covered in a pair of clear plastic pants.

Very quickly the pressure was starting to build. Connor’s mind was still struggling to cope with the situation but, judging by the trees he could see out of the windows, he was starting to realise he was at the cabin he had been looking for.

“Help!” Connor tried to shout for help but could only produce a hoarse whisper. His voice was still recovering from whatever drugs he had been given.

Another wave of cramps hit Connor and he winced as he worked desperately hard to clamp his sphincter shut. He managed to stop himself having an accident but it was clear that it wouldn’t be long until he could no longer hold things back.

Connor looked around the room and saw that it was like some bizarre nursery where everything seemed to be made for an adult. As his mental fog continued to lift he was increasingly scared. He had been looking for the cabin but he had never thought that he might end up finding it this way. He knew what the stories said about this cabin, he knew that people who entered them tended to disappear.

Yet another cramp suddenly wracked Connor’s body. This time he knew there was little he could do. He felt himself start to sob as he still held on desperately to preserve his dignity.

It was no use. When another sudden rise in pressure hit him he could do nothing to stop his bowels from opening. He moaned in hopeless resignation as he felt a sudden hot rush of sticky waste escape his body and fill the diaper wrapped around him.

Connor moaned and felt tears run down his face as the thick sludge of mess forced its way out of Connor’s body. He even pushed slightly to try and get this horrible experience over with, the smell was already starting to permeate the room and Connor turned his head in disgust, a useless attempt to try and get away from the smell that was already inescapable.

To make matters worse, as Connor pushed out the poop, his bladder released itself. As Connor dirtied himself from behind, he wet himself from the front. Connor went deeply red in the face as he leaked freely from both ends. He had never felt so humiliated and upset in his entire life.

It lasted longer than Connor would have thought possible. Every time Connor thought he was done he felt another cramp a minute later forcing him to push out even more mess. By the time Connor was done he felt like the diaper around his waist was completely full. Every movement reminded Connor of this fact as he could do nothing but lay completely still in his heavily soiled diaper. If being trapped in the cabin wasn’t bad enough, the fact that Connor was now trapped in his own filth was too much humiliation. Connor began to cry as he desperately, and fruitlessly, tried to pull his way free of his binds.

After a couple of minutes Connor finally admitted to himself that escape was impossible. He stopped writhing and tried to catch his breath and get his crying under control. He had to try and stay calm, if he lost his head it would all be over.

It was as he tried to take deep breaths and slow his heart rate down that Connor finally started to smell the awful stench in the air. The smell of fresh bowel movement had blighted the air all around him and there was nothing Connor could do to get away except to pray that the man came back and released him.

It was five minutes later when Connor finally heard a creaking coming from the corner of the room. He looked up but couldn’t see who was causing the noise, all he could see was the top of the door opening, some footsteps coming inside and then the door closing again. An ominous silence filled the room as Connor didn’t move a muscle.

“H-Hello?” Connor called into the quiet room after a minute of silence. He didn’t know if he even wanted to hear a response or not.

After a few seconds the man that had been driving the car stepped closer to the crib and came in to Connor’s view. He rubbed his beard but didn’t say anything.

“Are you… Are you Daddy?” Connor asked hesitantly. He felt like he knew the answer already but he wanted to be sure.

The man didn’t say anything but grunted in a way that suggested the affirmative. Connor watched as he approached the crib and reached inside. Flinching, Connor watched the man reach down and roughly press his heavily soiled diaper against Connor’s body causing him to shudder as he felt the mess being squashed and forced into even more areas.

“Why were you looking for me?” Daddy grunted. His face almost looked friendly, like Santa Claus, but those piercing eyes were staring daggers through Connor, “How do you know about me?”

“Online.” Connor gasped as he tried desperately to keep himself calm, “And I wanted to use your services. Though I didn’t intend to be first hand.”

“Let me tell you about what you’ve stumbled into, kid.” Daddy said to the young man tied to the crib, “I make people disappear. The town you were wondering around in, that whole place is set up around the trade that keeps this community alive. We trade in people.”

Daddy continued to explain the roots of the town in the same way that he did to all of the countless people that had passed through that crib in the past, it was the same story that Father used to tell prisoners. Daddy had no intention of letting this guy walk out of here now that he knew how to find them.

“This business has been passed down Father to Son for generations. We give our services to ma-”

“Wait!” Connor, breathing rather heavily as he realised the situation he found himself in, “I want your services. I have someone I want you to make disappear!”

“Why should I risk my livelihood and let someone who knows where I live go?” Daddy asked. As he spoke he lowered one side of the crib and began to pull down the plastic pants over the extremely swollen cloth diaper.

Connor tried to think fast as he felt Daddy start to unpin the disgusting diaper between his legs. He had to think of a way to get out of this. He had come here to sell his friend out and yet now he risked making himself disappear.

“I… I…” Conor tried to think desperately of a good reason before inspiration struck him, “I could help you!”

“Help me?” Daddy asked with scepticism. He started to pull some disposable rubber gloves over his hands.

“Yeah!” Connor tried to sound as excited as possible whilst constantly on the verge of breaking down into screaming,

Connor felt Daddy lower the front of Connor’s diaper and saw him grimace at the sight that presented him. The smell filled the room and Connor, unused to this smell, nearly gagged. He had to stay calm, he had to make sure he could bargain with this crazy man.

“How do you propose you can help me?” Daddy asked in his gruff voice, “I have been doing this alone for thirty years. Why would I need you?”

“Because… Because…” Connor looked around. He tried desperately to get his brain to think of a reason he could help this man. The smell in the room was very distracting. Suddenly an idea hit him like a bolt of lightning, “This is passed down from generation to generation, right? Then where is your kid to help you?”

Daddy remained quiet. He was wiping his captive’s privates and cleaning him up from the very used diaper but he could see where this guy was going with this line of reasoning. He kind of liked him. By this point people were usually a blubbering mess, this guy had the balls to be tied up like he was and trying to negotiate.

“I never married.” Daddy said shortly.

“So who takes over the business? You are already, and I’m just being honest, older.” Connor was carefully choosing his words. It could be the difference between freedom and disappearing.

“What are you suggesting?” Daddy asked as he continued cleaning the young man.

“I can be the next… Well, I can be the next you!” Connor knew that he was trying to sign a contract with the devil here but it seemed like by coming here his choice had now become to either be the hunter or the hunted.

“What makes you think you could do my job?” Daddy asked as he pulled out the heavily soiled diaper. Whilst he waited for Connor to answer he unfolded a new cloth diaper and placed it under the prisoner.

“I already know who can be the first guy!” Connor said, “It’s why I was looking for you. I have someone who needs to disappear. I can get them to you… Prove my worth to you!” Connor was getting increasingly excited. He had always had a mean streak, it almost seemed like this job had been made for him.

“Who?” Daddy asked shortly.

Connor described Tyler and explained why he would be the first target. He said that he could get Tyler here in just a week and that he would be excellent for a first target.

Daddy considered Connor’s request whilst he pinned together a new diaper on Connor. He knew he needed to pass on is skills soon, that he was getting old and would need someone to take over the business even if it wasn’t family.

Remaining silent and in thought, Daddy pulled up Connor’s training pants and then pulled down the feeding machine that he had above the bed. He pulled down the gag at the end and roughly strapped it to Connor’s head leaving Connor’s mouth open and a tube heading into the mouth. Daddy pulled up the side of the crib and flicked a button on the machine and watched as the mushy food and milk began surging down the tube towards Connor’s mouth.

“I’ll think about it.” Daddy said gruffly before quickly turning and leaving the room.

Connor tried to shout around the gag but soon found that the mass of mushy food forced into his mouth forced him to forget trying to get Daddy’s attention. He fell into a rhythmic swallowing pattern to keep up with all the food that was coming down. A single tear rolled down his cheek and he begged whatever God there might be that Daddy would let him go.

Connor was force fed until he could eat no more, he felt like he would burst by the end of it. It was washed down by a torrent of milk that equally seemed to push Connor to his limits. Just when Connor felt like he could take no more, the machine that was strapped to his face stopped pumping the food into him. He was endlessly thankful that he was able to lay still and try and let his incredibly full stomach digest everything that had been forced into it.

It turned that Connor had a lot of time to digest the food and take stock of his situation. Hours passed and soon Connor found his bladder starting to ache again, after a brief struggle, Connor allowed his body to relax and was rewarded with the feeling of warm liquid travelling around to the bottom of the diaper and soaking in.

Connor realised that Daddy had never said when he would make his decision. As the daylight outside the window disappeared, Connor started wondering just how long he would be left in this crib. His limbs had gone numb long ago and Connor was extremely uncomfortable, to not be able to move around was very claustrophobic and the feeding machine that was still strapped to Connor’s mouth made it impossible for Connor to speak or even close his mouth to rest. Every aspect of Connor’s situation seemed like it was designed to be as uncomfortable as possible. Belatedly, Connor realised it was probably on purpose, all this humiliation and uncomfortable treatment was clearly designed to break a person. Connor had to remind himself that he had the chance to be released, it was the only thing that stopped him from slipping into despair.

At some point in the night, Connor must have fallen asleep because the next thing he knew the sun was rising again. He was still tied in the same position and the cabin was completely silent. Even more concerning to Connor was the feeling in his stomach that the large meal he had been force fed the previous day was going to want to come out sooner rather than later. Connor knew that he would be dirtying himself before Daddy came back with his decision, he just knew that he would be left waiting here for a while to come.

Even though Connor was certain that he would be trapped in this crib for quite a bit longer, he was still really distressed when he heard Daddy moving around the cabin and then the front door opening and closing.

After the door closed there was absolute silence in the cabin. Connor realised that he had been left alone, who knows how long it would be until Daddy returned.

After fifteen minutes had passed and Connor felt the pressure in his tummy rising to intolerable levels he realised that he would need to evacuate his bowels sooner rather than later. The idea of sitting for who knows how long in a messy diaper was abhorrent but there came a point where Connor had no choice.

Connor stopped the writhing he was doing and instead tried to push down with his tummy muscles. There was a moment where nothing happened before there was a loud farting sound which was followed almost immediately by poop almost exploding into the back of his diaper.

Whether it was something that had been in the food, the stress of the situation or something else, Connor’s bowel movement was very soft and there seemed to be a lot of it. He went a bright red as he felt the mess leaving his body rapidly and with little control.

He grunted and scrunched his face up a little. If he was going to dirty his diaper he might as well push everything he could out. After some more gas passed, even more poop pushed out and forced the diaper out in its search for more space.

With a final push, Connor felt the last of the excretion exit his body and smear across his diaper. Shifting slightly, Connor could feel the huge lump of hot, sticky mess shifting with the diaper slightly.

Although Connor was now feeling better physically, emotionally he was at his lowest point. The smell of his fresh bowel movement quickly started to seep into the room and before long Connor was wishing that Daddy would have at least left a window open. He prayed Daddy would let him go, the agonising wait to find out whether he had a future or not was consuming him.

It must have been hours later that Connor finally heard the front door open and close again. There was no way to tell how much time had passed for sure, there was no clock in the room. The only thing that Connor knew for sure was that the sun had moved across the sky quite some distance and was quite close to setting by the time Daddy, or who Connor assumed was Daddy, came back in to the cabin.

Finally, just as the sun set, Daddy suddenly walked into the nursery. The smell was horrid and the sight wasn’t great either. Connor had now been tied in the same position for a very long time, at least a day.

Daddy untied the gag that had held the feeding machine in Connor’s mouth all day. Connor immediately closed his mouth and felt the sweet bliss of being able to rest his exhausted jaw muscles.

Connor watched silently as Daddy looked him up and down. Connor winced when Daddy poked and prodded the disgusting diaper. The messy padding had now been attached to Connor for the best part of a full day and it felt cold and disgusting, Connor was almost certain that whatever happened next, he would have a hell of a diaper rash to deal with.

“I’ve thought about your offer.” Daddy grunted as looked down at Connor.

Connor waited with baited breath to hear the verdict on his future. Would Daddy let him go or would he disappear like all the previous people. Connor watched Daddy intently trying to read his face but found it impossible to tell what was going to happen.

“I’ve done some research. I’ve had some… Friends, do some research.” Daddy said as he stood stoically still and staring, unblinkingly, at his captive, “I know where you live. I know where your friends and relatives live. I know everything about you.”

Connor looked sceptical. How could this man know so much about him?

“You doubt me?” Daddy continued, “The people I sell my captives to are very powerful, they can find out a hell of a lot of information. They are extremely thorough in what they do.”

Daddy paused before leaning over and starting to undo the leather that was binding Connor to the crib. Being able to move his limbs was like heaven to the captive man.

“You are right. I need someone to pass my skills on to and you will be that person.” Daddy announced, “But you work for me. When you get a message from me you need to be here quickly. If you fail in your duties or try to stop working for me… You will find yourself back in this crib and I’m sure that isn’t what you want.”

When the last strap was removed, Daddy lowered the side of the crib nearest to him and pulled Connor out of the bed and stood him up on the floor. Connor felt the soiled diaper between his legs sag dramatically, he also could feel his entire crotch was coated in a layer of hardened excrement.

“Get into the shower.” Daddy ordered, “Clean yourself up. Your first job will start when you get out, if you fail then you will be back in that crib before you know it.”

Connor nodded sadly and waddled uncomfortably to the bathroom that Daddy led him to. He was terrified of working for this man but he had got himself into a situation where he had no choice. If he tried to resist he would be the one to disappear, he had no reason not to believe Daddy’s threats. This was clearly a serious operation that he had stumbled into.

“This Tyler, you told me about.” Daddy said as soon as Tyler stepped out of the bathroom in the clothes he had arrived in, “He will be your test case. You get him to this cabin in one week and I will know you are serious. Fail, and… Well, don’t fail.”

Before Connor left to return back to his home town he wrote a note for Tyler. He wanted Tyler to know why all this was going to happen, he wanted Tyler to understand that Tyler had brought all this upon himself.

---

“Yo, Tyler.” Connor had said when he got back to town, “Want to meet up at the bar with the guys?”

Connor had phoned Tyler almost as soon as he got back to his house. He knew that he was on a time limit and that if he didn’t get Tyler to Daddy quick enough that Connor would be made to disappear for good.

He was very pleased very pleased when Tyler agreed that they should bury the hatchet and they should try to make friends again after their falling it out. Tyler made sure to invite a bunch of their shared friends as well, he had a plan ready, he just needed to execute it.

“Tyler, I just wanted to apologise.” Connor said with a fake smile when he first saw Tyler outside of the bar, “I overreacted. I’m sorry.”

“No, no, no. I’m sorry Connor, I should never have got so drunk and let slip your secret like that.” Tyler said as they sat down amongst all their friends.

The group chatted like they always did, it was as if nothing had happened and everyone was having a good time. Connor was the exception, he put on a façade of enjoyment but he spent most of the evening just quietly sitting and waiting for the perfect chance to enact his plan.

“Nah, I have no idea what I’m doing for my birthday next week.” Tyler had replied to one of their mutual friends at some point in the evening. It provided the opportunity that Connor needed.

“I’ve got an idea.” Connor said. He had been sitting quietly and just listening to the conversation when he suddenly spoke up, “How about a camping trip? I know a spot out in the woods which is nice.”

“A camping trip?” Tyler repeated sounding unenthused, “Not sure if that sounds fun to me.”

“Are you kidding?” Connor tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible, “We get a bunch of beers, some meat and a barbeque and we have a little holiday for ourselves! It would be great. We could even do some hunting!”

Connor could see Tyler wasn’t impressed but some of their friends were starting to come round to the idea.

After a good deal more convincing, Tyler eventually agreed and the date was set.

A few days later Connor handed out maps to everyone to find the spot he was talking about. Connor was very careful to give Tyler a slightly modified map. Tyler’s map should take him walking straight past the damnable cabin. The rest of the group would be a few miles away in a standard camping area.

“I’ll see you there.” Tyler had said as Connor started to return home, it would be the last time they would see each other before the trip.

Connor nodded and smiled but felt a pang of guilt as he turned away. It was only when Connor thought again about the pain Tyler had caused him that Connor steeled his resolve and walked away knowing that he was leading his friend into a nightmare.

---

“Man, where the hell is Tyler? This is his birthday trip and he isn’t here!” Connor heard his and Tyler’s friends repeat this over and over again.

Connor just played dumb the whole time and said he had given Tyler the same map that he had given to their other friends. He had to pretend he didn’t know where Tyler was and even, after getting bored of the questions, he lied and said he had received a text from Tyler saying he was unwell and wouldn’t be able to make it.

The rest of the guys had a pretty good time getting drunk in the forest. Even Connor, under the knowledge that he had set his ex-friend up for a terrible fate, found himself having a good time until a couple of days later when they started running low on beer.

“I’ll go.” Connor offered, “I fancy a drive and I can fit more beer in my car.”

The others cheered and let Connor wander off towards the town. He wanted to get out of the forest for a little bit and get away from the questions about where Tyler was. Connor relished the opportunity to return to civilisation for a few hours, they were only going to be in the forest for another day or so but Connor was desperate for some modern amenities.

Once Connor had got back into the nearby town he headed straight to the supermarket that dominated the middle of the settlement. He parked his car up and walked into the shop, picking up a shopping cart he began loading it full of alcohol and snacks. Connor wandered around the supermarket in a rather bored fashion when he suddenly heard a commotion several aisles away.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Connor walked through the store to the source of all the noise and found himself face to face with a scene he never expected to see. A scene that equal parts scared and shocked him, the scene stopped him dead in his tracks.

In front of him, Connor saw Tyler laying on the floor surrounded by a crowd of people in a diaper that was both clearly soaking wet and very messy. Connor saw Daddy and a policeman standing nearby with a large stroller and a large crowd of people gathered to gawk at the oversized toddler.

As Connor scanned the scene he saw Tyler look over to him. Tyler was in a very sad looking state and stretched out his arm towards Connor, even as he did so, Connor could see that he was still using his diaper.

“Connor…” Tyler said in a pleading tone. Begging for help.

Connor stared back with an emotionless face. He looked up to Daddy who stared back at him. Daddy didn’t say a word but Connor knew what the look meant. If he had changed his mind and tried to help his friend, Connor knew he would find himself in a similar predicament.

Connor looked back down at Tyler who was struggling to remain conscious. He just silently shook his head at the desperate man and walked away.

Taking his shopping cart to the checkouts, Connor silently paid for his shopping and left. He knew he must have a very pale face and to see the reality of what he had done was a huge shock but Connor couldn’t let himself have any regret or sympathy, he had started these events and now he was caught up in it. He had no choice but to do exactly as Daddy asked.

---

The rest of the camping trip passed by relatively quietly. The group of friends had a good time before they all split up and started back towards home in their separate vehicles. Halfway back to his car, Connor darted off of the main trail and headed towards the place he knew the cabin was in. He walked straight up to the door and knocked quietly. The sun was setting and he knew he wouldn’t be able to stay long, he just felt like he had to speak to Daddy once more.

“What do you want?” Daddy asked gruffly when he opened the door.

“I just…” The truth was Connor wasn’t sure exactly why he had returned to the cabin, “Is this really it? Tyler will disappear?”

“Unless you want to take his place.” Daddy replied, “He is in the crib right now begging for you to come and rescue him. He doesn’t know that the only way you can save him is by sacrificing yourself.”

Connor nodded sadly. He still believed Tyler needed to be punished for what he did but if he had the chance to redo this whole process from the beginning he knew he wouldn’t have attempted to contact Daddy again.

Connor turned away and started to head away from the cabin when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“You did good.” Daddy said to Connor, “We can make this work. I’ll be in contact when I need you again.”

Connor nodded again but remained silent. He walked away from Daddy’s hand without looking back and started the walk back to his car. He knew that he had signed himself up for a lifelong commitment, he had altered his life fundamentally and he knew that there was no way to fix any of this. All Connor could do was head home and wait to be contacted for when he was next needed, he was essentially a servant of Daddy and would have to rush here whenever Daddy commanded.

Hey Elfy! Wanted to let you know I love all of your works, this one didn't get nearly enough comments as it should've and I for one am curious if this is the end or if maybe one more story could come from it lol

Thanks Eevee :)

I am a bit disappointed in the lack of comments, it was a fun story to write! The option is open for more but that would depend on if the person commissioning it wanted more... Or if someone else commissioned another story in the same universe and I had permission from the original commissioner.

Sorry I took a little longer to comment than I should have. I loved the story. You have to have a heart of ice to be able to do something like that to a friend. With friends like that you certainly don't need enemies. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...