LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Diapers Do You Keep Around?

BoTox

How Many Diapers (Nappies) On Hand?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. How many diapers/nappies do you have currently?

• 0 - Don't use them
    • 12 or less, I need more but don't tell Mommy
    • More than a full package of diapers
    • Part of a case diapers
    • A full case of diapers
    • More than one full case of diapers
    • I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants
    • I own an incontinence store and have truck loads

I was just curious how many diapers/nappies each of us might have around. I'm currently at an all-time record. Some how I wound up with two cases at home. There's still over 150 diapers between the two cases and what I already had.

I've taken many of them out of the case/bag and put into a large Rubbermaid container, so it's harder for me to do a real number count. I'd estimate I have between 125-150 right now. That's a rough count, and I'd actually almost guess I have more. I do tend to stockpile, plus the frugal girl in me prefers to save money and buy by the case.

Guest diamondback688

i have 2 cases of molicare and 2 cases of attends, all unopened, plus another 3 bags of molicare and another 2 bags of attends, so probably 400 diapers total...

I was just curious how many diapers/nappies each of us might have around. I'm currently at an all-time record. Some how I wound up with two cases at home. There's still over 150 diapers between the two cases and what I already had.

I usually send the renewing card when I open the last bag of a type. Then a new case arrives within 2-3 days. I usually have 3 different types, but sometimes only 2. That means that I can when I am topped off have 3 cases of 3 bags of 28 nappies... Hmmm, don't even care to do the math, I just need to know wh I layed the renewing card :)

I could stock up more cases, but it makes no sense, when delivery is so fast and reliant as the case is :)

Maybe this means I have a diapering problem especially beings I don't need to wear. I probably have seven or eight different brands along with twelve cloth diapers and two dozen pair of plastic or rubber pants. Its fun to try all the different brands and styles. Besides the sign on the wall says

Can only guess at around the 200 mark as I buy in bulk to keep the cost down, I get some new Nappies in and then hide them all over the house so when I get short I just go to one of my "stashes"and take out a few,

that way I never run out :badmood:

Supplies can drop down to about 10 Nappies thats when I get desperate, so then the car gets emptied as that always has 2 days supplies in it. :o

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :roflmao:

Quite interesting. I always wondered about this aspect.

Perhaps this should be a lesson to the wannabes, one package is not enough. A major investment in stocking diapers is in order for those that dream of incontinence but really aren't.

Perhaps this should be a lesson to the wannabes, one package is not enough. A major investment in stocking diapers is in order for those that dream of incontinence but really aren't.

That is true..

The ONLY reason I get away with not buying a lot at once is I'll just pick them up at either a local drug store, or grocery store-when food shopping. However, this means getting more at least once a week; sometimes twice in one week.

Me. I like to stock up on my diapers. I just ordered 3 cases of 96 and already had other bags of 44 and bags of 22 that I bought from another town. Wal-greens and CVS diapers. I still have some from e-bay that I bought too last year. I think I have about around 600 diapers. I took my closet doors off in my room and stocked it up so they are in plain view :P . Right next to my bed. I have pull-up's too but never really wear them plus resuables cloth diapers that I never wear at all also. I get sweet dreams. RIght now I want to buy some tena's and attends. I think I'll have all my favorites diapers :wub: WWEEEEEEE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have a 6 foot tall locking cabinet that is 3 feet wide. It is full of many types and sizes of diapers from size 2 diapers that I put into my underwear and isn't noticed by the public, to pampers size 6, pads, depends, attends, cloth, cloth pull up diapers, all in ones...so I guess around 150 diapers,then there is the collection of plastic pants in all colors, materials sizes that total maybe 75 or more.

post-15163-1192990007_thumb.jpg

post-15163-1192990007_thumb.jpg