LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sites you visit daily? (ABDL)

DailyDi

Only this one every day. I have found all the others wanting, either dead, no real LG interests, or populated by nuts, fanatics or pedos. I am an alumna of Wetville and DPF so I know what is good

• Like 1

DD is at the top of my list of sites I visit daily.

Over the years that I became interested in diapers I have seen sites come and go.

I used to visit as many as 10 now I'm down to 3.

I'm sure that they are more but I'm interested in only a few, DD is on top, next is Diaper Bois, then finally I visit DL Boy.

3 hours ago, pottypanties said:

The "changingtimes site is looking very interesting. I hope they can keep going in business!

Nice couple that run it and quality products! Been getting diaper covers from them for a few years now

Daily Diapers for sharing experiences, ABKingdom for nice pics of female diaper wearers, and Fetlife for fetish related personal contacts.

Etsy and Google to look for new toddler dresses to make in my size, although I've pretty much exhausted most of the cutest styles with over 120 outfits in my collection. Still, I search for "toddler girl dresses" and "little girl dresses" for new ideas all the time. Something different and appealing is bound to turn up eventually.

Mostly here, the ABDL subreddit and various people's Tumblr for Art, pictures etc.

Still haven't found a good site for videos though. Probably because most "good" ones are behind a pay wall.

• 1 month later...

Sites I visit often are this one, ABKingdom, and that's about it.

Sites I visit occasionally are www.diaperedanime.com (good site if you like reading diapered manga), and adisc.

On 6/17/2017 at 6:18 PM, cruxshadow said:

Sites I visit often are this one, ABKingdom, and that's about it.

Sites I visit occasionally are www.diaperedanime.com (good site if you like reading diapered manga), and adisc.

As a diaperedanime.com moderator, there's some good stories and roleplay action over there as well; it definitely deserves to be on the list.

On 6/19/2017 at 4:21 AM, FlamingCreeper said:

As a diaperedanime.com moderator, there's some good stories and roleplay action over there as well; it definitely deserves to be on the list.

I'm glad you guys are still around. In recent years traditional community and personal websites have all but disappeared in favor of facebook, which doesn't work for everything (look at what's happened to IMDB.) It's shocking that it's affected our community as well, since we tend to be less likely to be out in the open, than say, a dragon boat racing team.

Edited by cruxshadow
my attempt at contrasting two things failed due to ambien, and I made them sound as if they were alike.

Especially personal websites and ESPECIALLY interactive ones

1 hour ago, cruxshadow said:

I'm glad you guys are still around. In recent years traditional community and personal websites have all but disappeared in favor of facebook, which doesn't work for everything (look at what's happened to IMDB.) It's shocking that it's affected our community as well, since we tend to be less likely to be out in the open, like say, a dragon boat racing group.

Yup, we're still here.