LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting the Brat

Thickpadding

Abby was furious. Dispite what her parents had said, she was being dropped off at a babysitters for a week. All this had come about because they had caught her throwing a party last time they went on vacation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey was super excited about babysitting Abby. She wondered how the girl would be so she didn't have much planned or set up for the girl.

When the door rang Hailey was on her laptop writing a paper.

She opened the door for her and noticed the girl was petit and had no clothes with her

" hi I'm your nanny Hailey " Hailey said introducing her self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looked at the girl knowing she wouldn't have clothes for her.

" well I think I have something's for you " Hailey says. " but I don't think you would like it "

" well the basically told me to treat you how I see fit but you are not aloud to go out or anything. Unless I am with and you are to attended school everyday but other than that my rules " Hailey says thinking about the rules she's going to apply.

Hailey turns on the tv to Disney channel. Then goes upstairs to where Abby was sleeping and puts out a training potty and looks the bathroom door.

Then goes back downstairs

" oh I'm sorry my bathroom is broken " Hailey says. " so your going to have to use this upstairs."

Hailey lead Abby upstairs to her room. When she did there was a purple training potty in the middle of the room.

" you can use this " Hailey says pointing to it.

" I have a bathroom in my room " Hailey says. " but I don't want you to use it just in case you will pee on the floor"

She gestured to the potty again. Hailey wondered what Abby would do.