LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walgreen Brand

I'm looking for some kind of more available diaper. So far I've only located some Walgreen diapers named Certainty. I don't know if these are pull ups or normal diapers. I see these are on sale, but I don't know if they are worth while. I know I can order online, but I'm looking for something more usable on a daily rate

For the long time before I had the ability to order online, the Walgreens Certainty Ones were the only kind I wore. These are normal diapers with two tabs on each side, 4 total. They're not bad for a store brand non-premium diaper in my opinion. As long as you're not flooding them, I think you'll find them serviceable. As you pointed out they're not terribly expensive so I bet you might want to just buy a bag & try them & see if you like them.

Well as somebody that works at Walgreens I could say something, but obviously I can buy diapers from my own store to test them out because that would be really really awkward.

• 10 months later...

I use them 24/7 doubled and have for a year. Doubled they work as good as any premium diaper on the market. At half the cost. I use about two packs a week.  And they are always on sale for buy one get one half off. And available everywhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Walgreens brand are good, affordable light weight "daytime" diapers... the only downside is the cloth backing. I buy them regularly for my wife to use when protection somewhere between a pullup and a full "overnight" diaper is desired.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up, it looks like the Walgreens Certainty brand pull-ups (men,women, and overnight) are now being sold on Amazon under the Solimo brand (owned by Amazon). You get twice the amount ($24 for 60) for the same price in store and if you have  Amazon Prime, free shipping.

• 1 month later...

If you are just being introduced to the abdl thing then the Walgreens Certainty will do fine but performance is very poor compared to most diapers you can buy online. You can think of them as "diapers on a budget"if your really craving to wear that absorbent underwear and your broke,cant buy abdl diapers like me then these are the best around. Walmart used to have slightly better adult diapers until they switched to a diaper/pullup hybrid absorbent underwear. The walgreen adult pullups have a diaper core that swells like baby diapers do but their diapers is just woodpulp so they dont swell or absorb that much. You can "probably"get one bladder out of each one until they have to be changed.

Edited by MegaChar
forgot some words
  • 3 months later...

These have been my go-to brand for the past four years and sadly- I found out online they have changed them again.  I was not happy as I am on a fixed income, I hate pull-up-style diapers as they don't hold much for me and I have had bad experiences with them.  Before someone asks me- why not use a epensive diaper and all like the Abenas I have in the past when times were better for me- I cannot afford them.   I will try the new-look Walgreens brand diapers and go from there- Another reason I like them is because of my height- they fit better than Depends ever did- and the new Attends are not all that great either fitting wise.

I will update with a review when I get the newer ones but wanted to give a heads up that their product had changed again.... SMH.

BabyChris

They're not too bad. They hold a couple settings. They're inexpensive. They're discreet under your clothes,  if you plan to go out in public. I use Bounty select a size paper towels to make a booster, usually 10 sheets thick. That adds some bulk to the diaper up front and between my legs and adds a  wetting to the overall capacity. 

I've pooped in them, too, and they work good for that too.

I wouldn't trust them to get me through the night. 

They're great for when I've only got a few hours to be diapered and don't want to waste an expensive premium diaper.

I am not overtly impressed with the new versions of the Walgreens diapers.  I just bought a pack today and tried one when I took a nap in one- they held ok for me for that- but they do not fit as the old ones used to do- little bit tighter and not as loose- or cover a larger area plus I am a rather tall guy who stands at six-feet two- so I need a diaper that covers me- I will be using these as I have no choice as I cannot afford premium diapers and as the old addage goes, 'Beggrs can't be choosers...' 

Plus another old addage comes to mind as well- 'Any port in a storm-' so until I can find something better I am going to have to make do with these even though I am not fond of the new changes. 

BabyChris