LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

Looks at you "well, I could always cancel. You are whining and acting like a toddler" I say as I begin to dial your friends number,

when you say you'll be good "Then be good and stop behaving like a spoilt little kid! you've been spoilt all your life and its time you got what you deserved!"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiffany comes down and looks at you "aww did the little baby go wee wee in her pampy, awww is mommy Mary gonna get her nice and cweeeaann" she giggles

"just wait until your friends hear about this. plus Laura told me she is coming round to get you so you can go cinema" she laughs loudly as she heads upstairs.

Kayla kept her eyes closed as she's laying there waiting to get changed. She blushes bright red with embarrassment and humiliation as she herd her sister talk baby talk to her and said something about her friends!

"You Bitch!" she yelled as she tried to get up but her mommy had other ideas.

Tiffany looks at her "baby sister"

"Awww is the little baby cranky. Now you'll see what it's like to be humiliated. All the horrible things you've done to me.

Kayla thought about all the things she had done to her little sister and always reminding her she was the baby sister! She was pretty just like her sister, but Kayla was always jealous of her as she was a goody too shoes while Kayla was the bad girl!

"Shut up you're the baby not me!"

She looked at her mommy.

"B--but you said you'd change me!" as she didn't realize just how bad Mary was going to tease and humiliate her.

A look of horror came across her face.

"No please I can't wear diapers at school!" she imagined how everyone would make fun of her if they found out!

Kayla starts to cry she's so frustrated!

She doesn't know what to do.

"You guys are just trying to get me back!" she whines looking at her mommy also talking about her sister who went up stairs as she was planning on surprises for the new baby of the house.

"Before I change you, that diaper needs to be bulging the back end as well. I expect you to use it soon" I say with an evil grin as the pills would soon take affect heavily

Looks at you with a wicked smile "Where do you think you are going young lady?" I say with a smirk "babies don't go to their rooms, they hide behind the sofa" I laugh loudly.

"Don't make you mess what sweetie?" I say still holding a wicket smile

Tiffany comes out of her room after hearing the squabbling "is the wittle baby going to go messy in her little pampers?" she says with a laugh "i cant wait to tell your friends at school" "i cant miss this moment, this is priceless"

Kayla looked at both her mommy and now her big sister.

"No you can't tell her she can't do that!" she said angrily.

"I'll get you back!" she seethed then it hit her out of no where there was just a second of a warning as she began messing her diaper thanks to the laxatives.

She began crying trying to be real careful not to spread it around.

"Gross can you please change me?" she asked her mommy through tears as her sister smiled

Smiles and looks at you "Do you promise to be a good girl?"

Then, when I hear you threaten your sister I retract my last question and spank you hard

"Don't threaten people, that's disgraceful, you should know better. You have treated Tiffany disgracefully the last few years and its about time she got some payback. What would your dad think if he heard you talking to Tiff like that? You won't be changed for at least 3 hours, and that's your bedtime"

Glares at you "You are good acting more like a baby, maybe I will make it two. Now start crawling and enjoy that diaper. I want you to be a 2yr old from now on, until you act maturely"

Kayla was so mad but she knew in every way her mommy and even her sister had the upper hand in everything and she wanted to be changed immediately if not sooner.

"Ok mommy." she said softly as she began to crawl in her messy diaper.

Kayla wanted to be changed badly so she decided to be good, so she smiled.

"What you can't Tiff!" she whines.

She felt better when Mary chided Tiffany.

Maybe just maybe she thought things are turning in my favor!

"Tiffany honey can you bring the changing pad out of the diaper bag please. I need to put it on the changing table. This ones going to be very messy and I'll need some help please. Ring Laura and see if she can come round. She knows all about Kaylas punishment" Mary says still with an evil grin.