LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes you into your room and shows you round

"changing table, crib, rocking chair, chest of drawers, wardrobe, spanking paddle"

"now you need to lay down on your changing table so mommy can get you into a nice fresh diapee"

Kayla's jaw drops when she's taken what can only be described as a nursery.

Still sniffling she looks at Mary with tears in her eyes from the spanking and humiliation.

"Please Mary I'll be good I see how serious you are now." she says begging for all she's worth

Kayla realizes this is going to happen no matter what. She looks at the crib and rocking chair.

"You really expect me to sleep in that?" she then thinks the rocking chair can only mean one thing she plans on feeding me bottles too.

It hit the teenage girl she truly was about to experience her second babyhood!

Nods "You are my new baby girl. you'll use your diapers just like a baby, I will feed you bottles of formula just like a baby, I am not sure about

"No no please I don't wanna be a baby!" she says crying but laying down knowing there's no way out and if she continues arguing she might get a spanking. She imagined her sister changing her and how embarrassing that would be. Breast feeding has she lost her mind! She thought to herself.

"How long will this punishment last!"

"It will last until you start acting like a 17yr old, not a 3yr old!"

"whack whack whack"

"you will do what mommy says, now get your butt on the changing table right now!"

"Owe owe!" she cried as her ass was on fire.

She laid on her new changing table closing her eyes crying to herself as it was too much to actually see any of this happen.

Kayla wondered where her sister was, she was happy she wasn't in there watching her experience this BS.

Tiffany walks in and sees her step mom and sister

"Wait until all the girls at school hear about this, and wait until Dan hears about this, you won't have a boyfriend after he finds out" she giggles as she heads off

Mary ignores her comments "I will speak with her" she says as she removes your clothing and gets you into pink overalls and a nice thick pink diaper.

She also produces

Kayla don't care she already knows her life is over! She lays there as Mary pulls the disposable baby diaper tightly between her legs watching in horror as she tapes each side.

She looks at the bottle.

"I guess you finally got me back!" she said with an attitude not believing she's back in a diaper!

"Owe owe!" Kayla yelped as she was quickly finding out her new mommy was strict.

"I don't wanna be treated like a toddler." she said rubbing her diapered bottom but this time she made sure she had no attitude in her voice.

She stood there noticing with every movement she made her diaper crinkled

"Um I'm not going to have to wear this to school right?" she asked nervously having no idea what her mommy would do to her now.

Looks at and you and smirks "Do I even need to answer that. you are 2yrs old and 2yr olds wear diapers. well, most 2yr olds wear diapers. but you are going to be in diapers for a very long time"

"Please Mary I'm sorry I'll be good I promise!" she says starting to cry as this is too much and if she has to wear a diaper to school she won't be as popular anymore. She also remembered earlier saying how her sister and her friends will have to change her. It was all too much as she began crying!

"Please Mary this isn't right!"

"whats not right? the fact for the last year, you have treated me like dirt, no matter how much I want to be friends with you. you are rude to me behind your dads back, you are aggrsive to me, you rebel against everything I say, you drink, you smoke, you do every bad habit which I hate"

looks at you looking fed up "Diapers are the best thing for you until you learn to grow up. Now no more or you'll get another spanking"

Kayla knew her step mom was determined to keep her as a baby and this wasn't just a day or two punishment. The threat of a spanking calmed her down

"I'm going to go downstairs and make a sandwich." she said walking to the doorway.

Kayla was getting mad as she was realizing Mary was truly going to treat her like a baby as she was taking everything from her. She wasn't surprised when Mary took her hand leading her downstairs.

A look of horror came across her face as she saw the highchair when Mary threatened her Kayla got in the highchair as she knew Mary would spank her just like that.

"Breast feed me wh--what Mary you can't be serious!" she cried.

(I'm really liking this!)

Looks at you and smirks

"Ohhh believe me I'm serious. I'm going to make sure I enjoy every moment. And you can forget about school. You'll find that things are going to be very different from now on"

Laughs