LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The bratty stepdaughter pvt Danny

Kayla was 18 and it was her and her goody too shoes sister Tiffany and their young step mom Mary as the dad was always out of town for business but that provided them a comfortable life. She also had her daddy wrapped around her finger that was until Mary came along. Tiffany babysat and even worked for a company cleaning buildings on the weekends, Mary always praised her and even scolded Kayla and told her several times why can't you be more like your sister. Kayla was the type of girl that got what she wanted and didn't mind rubbing it in people face she was popular and captain of the cheer team but she's been having problems with her step mom who has been trying to control her.

"I don't have to listen to you, you're not my mom!" Kayla yelled as she went out to meet up with her friend Amber.

She missed her mom who died in a car wreck..

She texted Amber.

"I'm on my way yes that bitch is hounding me again hope you have a blunt rolled up and some vodka I'm ready to get lit!"

She started the car and she was gone.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was driving to Amber's and she couldn't get those words out of her head.

"Why can't you be more like your sister she's so mature and she's 16 and you're 18 and you act like the baby sister instead of her!"

Kayla was furious as she hit her hands against the steering wheel. She took out a joint and lit it up she was feeling better about life.

Then it happened she looked back when she saw the lights!

"Shi!" she said frantically as she quickly put her going out and grabbed her perfume and began spraying madly before the cop came to the door.

"Ok calm down calm down I don't smell anything if it's a guy cop I'll flirt with him twirl my hair even let him get a good look at my tits."

She smiled as she saw the cop but it was an older woman and her flirting wasn't going to help.

"Wh--what no I spilled my perfume." she said lying hoping it would help.

After the cop found the little box she kept her weed in it was over.

Kayla began crying as she was being arrested.

Once they got to the jail, she was allowed to make her call and the only person she could call was her step mom.

"Um Mary I got arrested can you come and get me out?" she asked doing her best not to cry.

Kayla really couldn't get a word in.

"I'm sorry no please don't tell him, ok thanks see you in a few." she said hanging up the phone. She walked back to her cell and the other girls kept eyeballing her like she was a big juicy steak.

She was hoping Mary would hurry up and get there.

Kayla smiled when she saw Mary she was trying to get on her good side.

"What you can't be serious grounded!" she whined as she was released into the custody of her step mom.

Looks at you and smirks "don't try and be nice to me. You've treated me like the dirt on your shoe since the day you met me. You're not going to get away with it that easily.

Kayla felt like all the air in her just got sucked out. As she now realized her step mom did have all the control. She was worried what she might do! Kayla imagined her bratty littke sister would laugh at her for being grounded and probably make fun of her..

She watched and listened in horror as Mary dialed her dad..

Kayla shook her head several times without saying a word..

Kayla hold out her hand in a defensive manner to avoid taking the phone. The last thing she was going to do was tell her daddy what happened!

She shook her hand looking like a naughty toddler as it was quite a childish thing to do but she didn't care.

Smiles "Oh, Kayla just got herself into trouble at school, shes been struggling with classes" She tells Kaylas dad, "but leave it to me, I have got the perfect solution, believe me, you'll agree when you see what I am going to do".

I hang up and look at you.

"Why are you acting like a 3yr old Kayla, honestly, you don't seem to want to grow up do you".

Kayla listened intently as her step mom talked to her dad.

What the hell was she saying she thought to herself.

"Mary i'm not acting like a 3 year old why did you have to bring my daddy into this!" she asked angrily

She was getting mad with Mary how she seemed to be treating her like a little girl.

Looks at you "don't expect me to lie to your father. You should have told him yourself. I gave you the chance and you didn't take it. Now get your butt in the house.

I'm furious as I look at my phone and sure enough it's off!

"You're such a bitch you didn't have to tell him!" she yells figuring she's already in trouble so nothing matters.

Kayla slams the door and stomps up the stairs not noticing any of the new things in the house.

"Wh--what I'm 18 you can't spank me I'm too old for spanking!" I began crying as I feel my world crumbling around me.

I wonder where my bratty baby sister is as I don't want hear to hear me crying and begging not to be spanked.

"I'm sorry I'll be good!" I cry

"No no please!" I beg as you pull me across your lap.

"Owe owe no please please!" I cry as my ass is on fire.

I'm relieved when the spanking ends.

"Di--diapers what no I'm not a baby!" I cry rubbing my sore bottom and also out of humiliation at the mention of a diaper.

(She can come back whenever maybe she was downstairs and herd the spanking)

Kayla is utterly embarrassed as she now knows her sister knows she just got spanked.

"No Mary please I promise I'll be good!" she whines as Tiffany more or less acts like a babysitter or the big sister distracting Kayla and scolding her so Mary can do what she needs to do.

"She's lost her mind Tiffany I think she plans on putting me in diapers and I'm not a stupid baby!" she cries

"Well she was spanking me hard!" she whined some more.

"No please don't can you tell her she's going too far that I'm not a baby and it's crazy to make a teenager wear diapers!" she says begging wiping her eyes figuring she can manipulate her sister into helping her..

"I will I will!" she cries as she sees Mary coming back and she's holding a baby diaper in her hand the same kind she uses on the kids when she babysit. Now this was planned for her.

"Please Mary I promise I'll be better please!" she cried embarrassed that her sister looked like she was smirking at her.