LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Low-Tech Tricks/Tips?

Hey all,

I know I haven't posted for quite some time, but I'm looking for advice... To briefly summarize my situation, I had previously struggled with bedwetting as a young child in elementary school, but it had fully resolved by the time I was 7 years old (or so).

If bed wetting really becomes a problem wearing a diaper would most likely be the obvious solution, maybe something you do not want to hear. I do not know if you are a DL or an AB for your avatar says you are just curious. I think interrupting your sleep three times per night will most likely cause more harm in the end and do you no good at all. For instance, you might become so exhausted and fall asleep on the couch or any other circumstance where you

• Like 2

Can you say "Ask a doctor"?

That is the advice you follow
Askng anyone here about what to do is like asking a baker about fixing a truck. None of us has the equipment or skills to do any axam or the knowledge to answer any questions. Many "exams" are questionnaires to find out what the symptoms are and fox out fakery of most kinds. This kind of thing should be banned here. Now, you can ask what others DO to manage it, but medical questions, until we have a staff doctor, should be off limits. The condition could be anything from inconsequential to deadly if not treated properly. I know people who DIED from lack of proper medical action because, by the time they got it, it was too late to fix the problem

• Like 1

Not sure what's tips, or anything I could think of, that might be of any use for you. I do understand what you are asking for, but I'm at a loss what to say. Diapers seem to be what you need at the moment. I know from childhood experience, that limiting fluids, doesn't help much. I just woke up wet, and thrusty.

Probably not what you want to hear but what worked best for me was protecting my bed and sleeping in nappies and plastic pants. Accepting I wet the bed and just getting on with life.

On ?4?/?23?/?2017 at 1:05 PM, Poetry of Life said:

To briefly summarize my situation, I had previously struggled with bedwetting as a young child in elementary school, but it had fully resolved by the time I was 7 years old (or so).

• Like 1
On 4/25/2017 at 9:54 AM, Poetry of Life said:

Well, it obviously appears this post has been