LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Brother Bully(With Anyone2)

Danny

Looks at you and laugh "me act my age! how about you act your age, its okay buddy, don't worry, i'll change your stinky diapee" I smile and I start to tickle you, trying to be nice.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy hears all the commotion and heads upstairs

"what is going on up here! Scott, Daniel!!! Get downstairs this minute!"

Dan tries to explain but can't, he glares at Scott and barges him out of the way.

Michael sees Daisy going up stairs.

Scott begins to get slightly scared as Daisy shouts at him.

Scott looks at as he tries to explain,he sees Dan look at him. After Dan bands him out of the way Scott begins to cry and runs into his bedroom. He gets into his bed and lies face down crying into his pillow.

Michael looks at his son

"Scott. She just needs to get used to things" he says as he sits on your bed and rubs your head to make you feel better.

"I promise things will get better. This is a big thing for Dan to take in, and I am sure things will get better, look at me son, please" I say, lovingly, and calming you down. I kiss your forehead. "Just try and be a big boy for me, please?"

• 1 month later...

Scott begins to listen to his daddy while still crying. After a few minutes he starts to slowly looks up from his pillow as he starts to wipe away his tears on his face. He looks towards his daddy and continues to listen to him. He then gets distracted by his soft toys and starts playing with them. He slowly begins to feel a lot happier and stops crying eventually. He continues to play with his toys making up voices for every individual toy he is playing with. Suddenly he stops playing and picks up his paw patrol soft toys which are on his bed. He then gets out of his bed and runs down stairs to find Dan carrying his toys because he wants someone to play with him.

Scott looked at his dad "I know you did. And I have no doubt that it will take time it's hard for me and him he has never had a brother before neither have I it's a completely different experience for the both of us even now I'm not completely used to it myself" Scott says looking quite proud of himself that he manage to think in that way

"why don't you go and sort it out with him now?. I know he is much younger than you but that is still no excuse. He is not immature for his age give him a chance you never know you might actually end up liking him" she says smiling at you

Looks at you "He's 7 and has to wear diapers! I thoguth only toddlers and babies wore diapers. isn't he potty trained yet? I think he's a nice kid but I will get on with him for you mom I promise"

heads to

Edited by Danny

"yeah you were seven years old once yeah he does. No a lot of people wear them even older people. You should try not to just get on for me but for yourself as I said you might end up being friends with him. Daisy says to you smiling. Daisy then went to her bedroom.

Scott gives you one of his toys to play. He starts to play with you but then the door bell goes suddenly. "Dan can you please go and get the door" Daisy shouts out to Dan. Scott looks at you "I guess you better go and answer the door" Scott said smiling at you

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you "sorry mate but we're going to meet a few mates at the bowling alley. We've got a baseball game coming up and need to talk tactics"

Dan sighs "sorry Scotty. We'll be back soon"