LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step Brother Bully(With Anyone2)

Danny

"The is quite a lot you need to know about him.Why don't we go going somewhere comfortable and I will tell you everything you need to know. Don't worry about your friends as I said if they're good friends they will understand.Well hopefully not. Unfortunately I don't know if he will ever come

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you "are you really telling me the truth. You don't have to shield me from anything. I'm old enough to know if there is anything that's untrue"

"I promise you son I am telling you the truth. I would never lie to you about these things you have a right to the truth. Now how about we go and talk about those important things that you need to know about

"well he is quite affectionate towards others some times.he usually can't tell when he needs changing. He isn't changed at night. He is also scared of the dark and many other things. He has a night light on at night." Daisy says.

"I think so. Can I be charged at home?" Scott asks you

"don't worry about it it's okay but you will need to do it eventually." Daisy says looking at you

"Hey.yes I am clean now. Dad was not able to do it. I know you are and I forgive you. Don't worry about it

Michael looks at his fiancee "of course I'll change him. But it's not baby poop anymore. It's more smelly and more messy. Thanks honey"

Dan hugs Scott "I don't want things to be awkward. I'll change you if you need it and our parents aren't around.

"good because I don't want to be charging him all. We still need tell the on boys about what will happen at the wedding and ask them what food they will what" Daisy said smiling at you

"Will you change me even if mum and dad are around?. I will try to let you know. You got a point" Scott asks smiling

"I will order a pizza" Michael says, "We agreed the boys like it, and its easy, with the wedding approaching we need to keep them on side"

Dan picks Scott up and takes him downstairs "You're pretty light, no wonder you fit in pampers still. you're pretty lucky" I smile as we head into the living room to see our mom and dad respectively.

"Do you think we should order separate pizzas or should we just order one big one?" Daisy asks

Scott smells as you pickhim up "I know I have all ways be pretty light. It's pretty amazing that I still do fit in them Considering my age.

Smells the air "whats that's smell?" I ask, knowing it isn't powder.

Michael thinks for a moment and looks at Daisy,

"maybe the boys