LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and was about to say "what do you think??" but I know better and I look at you a little uncomfortable

"diaper messy, mommy"

"alright then, you're all set. Now I'm going to make a deal with you. For every day that you behave at daycare when you get home you will have your teenager privileges. I also called and took you off diaper duty so you just have to get along with the other kids and listen to the adults. Deal?" She asked, watching you

Brenda was getting frustrated now, not knowing what to do about all this.

"Do not raise your voice at me Dan. You will be grounded if you don't behave. It seems spankings won't be enough to sort you out if you think it's so easy. I'll have to come up with something else. I thought you would be happy to not have to change diapers." She spat, walking out frustrated with you

"now you really are grounded young man, for a week, your father will hear of this" she said as she left the room

She went downstairs to find George. "Honey I tried to be nice to him and give him privileges and he was rude. He doesn't care if he gets spanked either. I grounded him but I don't know what to do" she said as she started to cry

Looks at you "Mom this isn't fair, I can't win, I try to be good and you just get angry with me!"

George looks at you "Honey, maybe this daycare will teach him some things and teach him to behave, you've told them he wears diapers right?"

"I thought his girlfriend was coming tomorrow?"

Looks over at George, "Ok dear, I will take him to daycare today. My friend will get Dan settled in to being there. His girlfriend is coming over later this afternoon after he gets home from daycare to watch Dan and her siblings." "Oh and yes they do know he is wearing diapers too"

"Dan, come get your breakfast please" she called back up the stairs

"Maybe let him know about the daycare. He doesn't even know how to change a diaper. He can't be expected to know. It's not something people enjoy doing and I know he'll hate it"

As you come down and sit at the table I take your silence as a chance to give you some info about the daycare "Dan, sweetheart, today you are going to daycare. The ladies there will teach you how to change a diaper in case they need help, and they'll change your diaper when you need it. You won't have to do it all day but you'll probably have to do it some. I just don't want you caught completely unaware" I say as you sit brooding