LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

Looks at him and nods "I will definitely be doing that for sure"

Looks at mom and begins eating, realising it tastes funny, but not knowing about the pills shes crushed up.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and nods as I finish eating and I rush upstairs and get dressed and bring my bag downstairs, feeling my bowels.

"can't i get the bus?"

"You will NOT shout at me Daniel, I am your mother" she said using his full name so he would know she was serious. "As long as you are in diapers you will go to daycare, that is final. Now get in the car before you earn yourself a punishment already today" Mommy said sharply

"We know what's best for you baby. It's alright, you're just adjusting to everything. Now come on or we'll be late." She said as she finished hugging him and picked up the diaper bag on the way to the car.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"You think turning me into a baby just about when I am about to take life changing exams is the best thing for me? At least let me take my exams"

"ok hon, we don't have to do it at school yet then" she said turning the car towards his normal school while she pulled out a normal pair of his underwear from her purse. "Here sweetie, in case you want to wear these instead while you're at school. I won't look so you can change" she said as they drove

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "you are really gonna let me put big boy underwear on after spiking my food before I left home! you didn't think this through did you"

I nod "we'll see" I say as I get my underwear on in place of the diaper

"so what happens if I poo myself and I can't hold it? because of the oatmeal, because I have heard the oatmeal goes straight through"

"Oh dear, alright stay there. Lay down in the back seat while I come around" Brenda said as she got out of the car and squeezed into the back with Dan.

"No one can see, I promise" she said as she removed his trousers and underwear and used the wipes she had brought with her to get him clean. She had luckily packed a couple extra sets of clothes in the diaper bag so she produced another pair of trousers but there were no more big boy underwear.

"Sorry hon, you'll have to wear a diaper today" she said, sad for him

Looks at you "mommy I am so embarrassed, I am sorry, it just came out" Dan said, knowing it was something that his mom put in his food,

He hides his face as his mom cleans him up "d-d-d-d-ddiaper mom?

Looks at you and sighs "fine, just get it covered! I don't want people seeing my willy or me in a diaper!" I think to myself that this is extremely embarrassing and I hope no one passing by sees me

"You could have changed me in the bathroom!"

She got him covered as quickly as possible and kept an eye but no one got close enough to the car to see. "You would have had to walk down the hall in your dirty clothes to get to the bathroom, this way was faster" she said

Grabs my bags and kisses you "thanks mommy" I head inside a little nervous about having to be diapered at school but I deserve it because I've been naughty.

I take my test and I don't do very well...

I head out of class.

All of the new baby things had shown up at the house and Melissa had come over to help put everything in place. Brenda had called the school and told them she needed Dan to come home after his test so she was waiting in the car when he was done

I get a note to say my mom is picking me up early and I wonder why, but it gets me out of school so I don't mind.

WIth my diaper still crinkling, and having not seen Melissa all morning, I head outside to the car, where I see mom waiting, I jump in the back, thinking that only big boys sat in the front