LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mommy came in and said "I know it won't happen again, you will take your spanking for lying to me and then I will diaper you because this bed wetting must stop and you need help." She said as she sat down next to him and helped Dan over her knee.

"Here use my belt" daddy said, taking it off and handing it to mommy as she pulled down Dan's trousers and started the five smacks.

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"it's ok honey, give mommy a hug and we'll get you in your diaper. I've got some proper ones coming for you but this one will have to do for now" mommy said laying him down to start with the diaper.

"There, now that's better for my little boy" she cooed

I sigh a relief, knowing I have got away with it. I know I have been bad at school but I will never reveal that to mom and dad.

I look at my diapers, deep down liking them but never wanting to reveal that.

"Yes, tomorrow you will go to school and I'll have a surprise for you when you get home." She said, knowing the bigger diapers, the crib, bibs, and the discipline pack she had ordered would all show up before he got home from school. Plus maybe Melissa would agree to come over a day early to baby him

Looks st you "can't I use the toilet just this once" He says whilst clenching his butt cheeks as well, knowing for sure that he'll poo during the night.

"Alright honey, well some people when they get nervous? they poo themselves. You know you can always talk to me about anything. Now let's get you cleaned up." She said as she got the wipes and a new diaper, starting the process of changing.

"I'm going to add some powder too so you don't get a rash" mommy said as she sprinkled the powder all over before taping the diaper up

Blushes "Sorry mommy, I just a wittle nervous about first time pooping my diapee" I say, as I try to talk like a toddler.

I blush even more as you see my boy parts and I try to cover them up and hold my nose, at the smell coming from my diaper.

"honey, no need to be embarrassed, I've seen all this before. I'm your mother remember?" I say as I gently move your hand so I can finish cleaning you. "All better now, I'll have the bigger, more comfortable diapers here for you tomorrow sweetie" I say as I clean everything up and leave the room