LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

"I'll change the stupid thing! I just said I would. Stop getting so moody!"

I lay him down and gags my way through not enjoying it one moment but know this is my punishment and I have to take it.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We may have to implement a behavior system for you young man, you're distracted when you act like this and I want you doing it right, not just whatever is fastest" the teacher replied, scribbling on the paper

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"What part of "I'll change the stupid smelly nappy" did you not understand!!!" I say as I gag my way through changing the kids nappy

I sigh and nod quietly "sorry ma'am I am just a little confused, I know I have done bad at school, I just want to be out of diapers and back at school"

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you "I would never harm anyone, I promise. What makes you think I would do such a thing. I am like you, I am here to help when needed. Nothing will go wrong" I say but deep down I am nervous if I do mess up, what would happen....

The kids started coming outside and some of them ran towards the slides and the swings while others moved for the monkey bars. The teacher went to watch some of them leaving Dan to help out with the rest

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk