LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They use gloves dear. You will have to help change diapers and go to daycare in general because you lied about your grades and you have had a poor attitude lately. You won't have to be at it all day, but you Will do it. Yes they will change your diaper for you, but that doesn't mean you can be rude while you are there"

I grab my bag thinking this will be easy.

I get in the front and look at mom "I am sorry I have been bad mom, I don't mean to, I guess school just stresses me out. I don't mean to be bad"

Looks at you "you mean, I actually have to get my hands messy? Gross! Do I have to?" I moan, as this was something that I was particularly dreading

"I didn't do anything, mom never told me I would have to change diapers, she just said I would help keep the children amused and occupied with playing. She never said anything about me getting my hands dirty. Please give me another chance, I don't want us to get off on the wrong foot"

"you can't just shout no at me and leave Dan, that's rude. You're new here so I'll give you a break. I said I would teach you how, not just make you do it, but I can't have outbursts every time I ask you to do something" I say as I let you go and we don't make it to the timeout chair this time