LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

Dan was a troubled 16yr old boy, he wasn't good at school, his grades were falling, although he tried his best.

He was also wetting the bed and not cleaning up after himself after a bowel movement. His parents, George and Brenda getting fed up with his laziness, and Tina decided that she would put a plan into action into getting him to stop acting like such a toddler.....

It all started when he came home from school one Friday evening. He was late in, he had detention and he had lied to his mom saying he had a soccer match. Although she knew he lied and she hated lying.

Dan walks in his house, nervous and hoping no one was home, but boy was he in for a shock......

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan sighed, he knew his mom would be disappointed with him lying to her, but it was the only way to stop him getting into trouble at this moment in time, although he knew for lying to her for a further few hours that he would be more severely punished, but he decided to take his chance at this moment in time.

"Yeah mom, it was erm, good thanks. i erm, had a few issues at school but it seems to have settled now" he says, hoping this will lighten the mood.

George called to say he was on the way home as Brenda was working on dinner.

"Ok hon, we'll see you when you get here. Dan has been acting a bit weird this afternoon and he won't admit he wet himself at school. What do you think we should do?" She asked

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

George listens to his wife "honey, I don't know but I'll go along with what you decide to do. I know things are hard at the moment, Dan is a good boy and I am sure the accidents will go away soon"

Brenda listens and understands where he is coming from "He is a good boy, most of the time, but he had detention today and told me he was playing soccer instead. You know how it bothers me when I'm lied to. I had to wash his sheets again this morning because he had wet the bed again. I want to put him in diapers hon. I ordered some stuff online today so it should be here in a couple days, but this lying needs to be dealt with." she finished. She was frustrated now at the whole situation and sad that Dan had chosen to lie to her. She started to cry a bit into the phone.

"Honey its okay, boys will be boys. Dan has had a tough time, I know he has been acting up at school and stuff. Maybe this is what he needs. I am 100% behind you on this. Just promise me you'll cut him some slack sometimes. He needs to be able to be his 16yr old self as well"

"do you want me to pick up some diapers from him and the little one on the way home?"

Brenda pulls herself together knowing George is on her side.

"I want him to be normal too, he just needs some help. He should be grounded for lying, unless you think a spanking will serve him better, and yes if you could grab some diapers on the way that would help until the proper ones come in the mail. I'll talk to him after dinner about wearing one to bed tonight to see if it helps." She replied as she set the table for dinner.

"He is still 16, he should be given the chance to be 16. but still, yes he should be grounded. and spankings are the way to go, he needs discipline, what example is that going to have on his cousins. they'll think misbehaving is okay. I will speak to him when I get home, and you should diaper him anyway, get the punishment right underway straight away. that's the best way to go forward".

"I will pick some up for Dan. And maybe enrol him in the local daycare centre. he needs to be shown that his behaviour won't be tolerated. maybe get him on diaper patrol. his cousins are coming round the weekend, maybe Dan can watch them with his girifreind, and his girlfriend can baby Dan, under your supervision of course. Maybe she should be told of this as well, and she will be okay with the idea. I hope you know what I mean. I will see you soon" he hangs up and finishes his work for the day, and heads out to his car and drives to the pharmacy where he picks up four packs of teenage diapers, packs of wipes, a changing mat and diaper bag. some essentials until Brenda has ordered the nursery items.

Brenda understood, told him she loved him and hung up when they were done talking. She got to her text messages and sent Dan's girlfriend a message (what's her name?)

"Hey so I just wanted to let you know that Dan has been struggling with some things lately and it has gotten to the point where we are going to have him wear diapers for a while. If you're up for it come on over this weekend and help me watch Dan and his cousins. Let me know what you think" and she sent the message. She heard George's car in the driveway and called up to Dan

"Dinner is ready..." She called

(Melissa?)

Melissa gets the text from Dan's mom, she thinks about it and grins "sure, do you mind if I bring my two brothers, how many cousins has Dan got, it will be like running a daycare centre, and besides, Dan will be cute in diapers, just like the little ones lol. That's fine, let me know what time and if I need to bring anything"

Dan heads down, a little nervous as he sees his dad getting out the car with quite a lot of bags. He knows he is in trouble, but with no idea what his parents are planning

"Hey mom, it smells delicious, I will get better at school, I promise, I am trying"

(sure)

Brenda sees the reply and smiles

"That's fine, he has two cousins coming. The nursery supplies won't be in before hand so if you could bring nap mats for your young ones, we'll have plenty of diapers for everybody. The others are getting here about 2:30 in the afternoon tomorrow, see you then"

"Thanks honey, I'm sure you will but we'll talk about it after dinner"

"Thank you for going to the store for me babe" I said kissing George as he came in

Melissa smiles "sure, my brothers are 4 and 1, although Tommy has trouble with potty training, and obviously Liam wears diapers. That's fine, we will be round. Thanks Brenda"

Dan nervously looks at you "who are you texting, because Mel has text me saying she is coming round tomorrow. she didn't say why"

"I am coordinating with our guests for tomorrow sweetie" she replied. "Oh well then maybe she can meet your cousins" Brenda said as everyone sat down to eat.

George turned to Dan "how was school today buddy?" He asked

"That's not polite son. Well it's not all supposed to be easy, that's why it takes effort and studying. I need you to come upstairs for a bit Dan" George says as he leads the way up to Dan's bedroom where the bed is still bare of sheets from needing to be washed.

"Mom told me she had to wash them today, do you want to tell me what happened??" He asked, knowing the answer

Looks at you "oh come on dad you must've found school hard at my age"

Hears you mention the bed "my exams are making me have nightmares. Making me nervous"

"ya I wasn't perfect at school either but it still takes effort. Why didn't you tell us about the wetting Dan? And you lied to your mother today too about detention, you know she hates that. She has come up with a solution for your problem." He replied.

"Hon would you come up here please" he called to Brenda and she brought a diaper with her to the room