LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The nightmare of being a diaper lover

The best advice is to you is be yourself and acceptance of who you are. For i am 37 and an ab. I was only a diaper lover and then the adult baby side i discovered when i was about 23 and up until a yr ago i fought it and fought it in fear of rejection, hatered, ridicule, and being alone in it. I had my binge and purge stages my whole life. I finally accepted who i was which was an adult baby. Now i still (to a degree and being careful arround certain people (those that told me i was an abomination and i was going to hell)) watch but with the frame of mind i am not any of that. Those people wouldnt understand. But with all of that because i accepted who i was has made me a much happier person. If you cant have have all the time try to find a balance. My children know and most of my family know i wear but i have incountered a medical problem of leaking after i go so i just threw myself into diapers and called it a day. Now being diapered 24/7 i have more and more accidents but everyone knows. And by the way your not a bad person or even alone in your feelings. Its not like your robbing a bank, or killing someone. But the long term affects of ignoring who you are, are going to really depress you (take it from someone that has been in your boat). You will be alot happier if you just give in and accept who you are. Major huggles and hope this helps. Huggles = hugs and bigger hugs. Baby David

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

We all go through stages of loving/hating diapers. I just went through a phase of hatred towards them. Now i am back in them. I have had anxiety issues in the past. But it was dealt with. I hope you take the counseling to heart and try to understand. Esspecally if your scared to be around kids. Just dont do something to screw your life up. This is coming from experience. People do love and care about you. Even when it feels like nobodys around. Try to keep your chin up. We are ALL in this thing together.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I didnt know it was called that but i used to struggle with that. I mean i still do a little bit but definitely not as much lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I used to worry about the same thing when I was younger. I'd see a diaper commercial and get turned on but then there'd be a kid in it and it would bother me.

Since I didn't want anything like that in my fantasy life, I just started focusing on the diapers and DL side of the fetish and reduced the association with childhood. I don't buy the AB diapers or use a pacifier or dress in baby clothes or use a crib, well, I guess I have a thing for plushies too.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...