LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Hailey went downstairs to figure out what to do with Abby. She started to look online for some ideas not finding many. She thought Abby was just accepting being treated like a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby eventually stopped struggling after she flailed the mittens weren't coming off. She sat there on he plastic sheet, hating all the girls and wishing she had never tried to join serority.

Hailey found out what to do. She went and made Abby a cup filled of drugs that would make her lose basic motor skills and some lack of bladder control mixed with milk.

She walked upstairs not saying anything knowing Abby would be thirsty soon.

Hailey sat the glass where Abby could reach then walked out the room.

As soon as Hailey entered the room Abby started yelling at her but Hailey completely ignored her. That made her even more mor angry. Abby kept yelling even after Hailey left the room, but all that accomplished was making her throat sore.

Hailey ignored abby the whole time knowing soon she would be a full time baby.

She went to go check on Abby making sure she was okay and asleep.

Hailey went to bed and waited for Abby to wake up in the morning.

The next morning Hailey woke up and got herself dressed it wa orientation for new freshman. That meant Abby would have to go.

" morning Abby " Hailey says opening the blind.

" I didn't do anything seems like you are embracing you baby role " hailey says with a giggle. She goes and picks out an outfit for Abby to wear.

" what baby " Hailey says with a smile. She takes Abby out and starts to change her diaper noticing it was soaked.

She then changed into a purple romper. Then brushed her in pigtail.

" look how cute you look " Hailey says

Hailey finished getting Abby dressed then took her downstairs where Mia and Chloe were. Mia made breakfast and put Abby food in front of her.

"Do you need help feeding yourself " Hailey says .

" come on Abby eat your food" Mia cooed. She tickled Abby then shoved the food in her mouth.

" yummy " Mia day waiting for her to finish.

Mia continue to feed Kayla the oat meal. Then gave her a bottle. To wash it all down.

" Hailey the baby done eating " Mia calls.

" okay put on the floor so she can play for a minute " Hailey replies.

Mia takes Abby out and puts in the play with her teddy bear/

• 3 weeks later...

When placed on the floor Abby made another attempt to stand but a fall on her padded bum was her only reward. Unable to stand, she grudgingly crawled over to Bare and fell into his lap.

Hailey finished cleaning and came out with s diaper bag. She goes over to Abby seeing her crying. " it's okay honey " she coos. She picks her up and rubs her back. Since the drugs make Abby more babyish she now wants her pacifier and bottle to calm her down.

• 3 weeks later...