LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

" yes they do. We're doing some shopping maybe I will buy you a special treat if your good" Hailey says. She slings the diaper bag over her arm and goes out to the car she places Abby in a booster seat she got her. Then gave her a pacifier why. Chloe drove and Mia sat in the back with Abby. Playing peek a boo with her. Like she was a real baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mia continue to play with the baby making her giggle and laugh. " not long honey are you getting antsy " mia says.

Hailey looked at Abby in the rear view mirror.

" if you need to go potty just go in your diaper then I will change as soon as we get to the mall " Hailey says

" sweetie you can hold it like a big girl for me I can't stop the car we will be there in 5 minutes " Hailey says.

Mia starts to rub Abby back to calm her down.

Mia still rubbed Abby back then noticed she started to poop herself. When she started to cry Mia stuck a pacifier in her mouth.

When they got to the mall Hailey went to back and tuck Abby out of the seat and laid her in the back on the changing mat. She undid the tapes then wiped Abby from front to back. When she was clean she added powder then s new diaper. Thank god she had another pair of black pants for abby she put them on her.

" look your all clean now " Hailey cooed.

Hailey sighed.

" I think you should take nap sweetie I think your tired " Hailey says laying the stroller back.

Soon they were in the mall. The first store they went to was victory secrets

Hailey Mia and Chloe bought sexy new panties bras and perfume from themselves. Then they went American eagle to get new dresses for them selves. Once they were don there they started to get hungry so they went t o the food court.

Mia got Abby a highchair while Hailey Oder her a happy meal and herself a salad.

Chloe ran to target to get Abby a bib for her.

When she came back she put the bib on Abby and places her in the high chair. While Hailey set up Abby food.

" if you eat all your food we can go to the toy store after " Hailey says.

Abby could see that the girls weren't going to budge on this. She opened her mouth and let Hailey put it in her mouth. The quicker they finished eating the quicker they could get away from all these people.