LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

" umm I don't know not to long " Hailey then Chloe hand Hailey an outfit for the baby. It was a pink onesie that was frilly on the sides. It was perfect for the new little girl. Oh you can't forget the pink diaper to match the onesie.

" alright now lets get you changed " Hailey says holding up the outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" yes you do and sleep in that crib. But maybe you don't belong in this house after all " Hailey says. She was trying to scary Abby. Hopefully it would work she thought to herself.

Hailey just looked at the petit girl. She could tell this girl barely needed a trading bar.

" yes you are not allowed to undress or dress yourself" Hailey explains s

Hailey snickered. This girl only thought everything was for one night she was in for it then.

Hailey undressed Abby. She laid her on the floor and started to diaper her. Then put the onesie over her.

" look how cute you look " Hailey coos.

Abby felt so akward being naked in front of, someone who was no more than a stranger, and even more akward being diapered for the first time in over 16 years. The diaper wasn't that thick, being a baby diaper, but it still felt really

Hailey was happy Abby seem to like what she was doing to her.

" yes you actually the cutest baby ever seen " Hailey says. She then took Abby back to her nursery.

" okay baby go play with some toys why I clean up " hairy she says

Hailey left the room leaving Abby in their. Shortly after Chloe the other girl went in the nursery To check on Abby.

" hi Abby what are you up to " Chloe ask.

Chloe smiled seeing Abby cover her crotch she moved her hands away.

" Hailey sent me in her to check on you " Chloe says. She sits on the floor next to Abby.

" do you need anything "

Hailey came in a couple hours after to get Abby ready for bed. But one she came she was knocked out on the floor. Hailey took out her phone and snapped pictures. Then she lifted the girl and placed her in the crib.

In the morning the girls went threw there daily routine and since it was Saturday it meant shopping day.

Hailey to her closet and got Abby anew outfit she put their for her. Then walked to the nursery to see she was up. Hailey went over to the crib and lowered the crib.
" morning baby are you hungry Mia made a good breakfast " Hailey coos