LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Abby stood outside to be interviewed and she was so nervious that her palms were sweating. She had been excited for college yes, but what she was looking forward to most was joining a sorority. She had seen many films about girls in sororities becoming the best of friends and getting into all sorts of shenanigans.

Abby had always been your typical girly girl; skirts, ribbons in her hair, and pink everything. She stood at five foot nothing but she was always glad about that extra inch. She was constantly reminded that if she had been just one inch shorter she would be required to sit in a booster seat in the car.

Hailey smiled as soon as she seen this Abby girl walk in. She was everything she was looking. Short tiny and had baby face it was perfect for her plan.

" hi I'm Hailey the head of this sorority" she said still smiling. " now I want you to tell me what your majoring and why you want to be part of this sorority " .

This girl was definitely going to be everything Hailey wanted in a roommate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey smiled at how the girl went on and on about acting. Something little kids did a lot when they liked something.

" well I can see your passionate in this sorority so I'm going to talk it over with the other girls then get back to you " Hailey says.

Hailey talked it over with the girls and they decided that Abby wouldn't fit in but she would be perfect for Hailey project so she got accepted in.

" when I call your name I would like you pack up your things and leave try agian next year " Hailey says.

She went threw the kissy and she didn't call Abby name.

" welcome to this sorority " Hailey says.

Hailey smiled at how cutely the girl acted. " in this sorority we are sister so welcome to this sister hood" Hailey smile. Soon Abby would learn she would be the baby sister.

" now lets go to the dinning to have food and drinks"

Hailey sat at the table then rang a bell.

" please everyone take a seat. " she announced. " today I would like to honor our new pledge Abby. She is supper excited to be joining our sorority. You know since she's a new pledge she has to do something extremely crazy "

Abby gulped. She had heard about hazing but that didn't mean it dident worry her. Abby stayed silent waiting for her to tell her what it is. She thought if she spoke that moment she might give away her fear.

" so as the new pledge you are to go to the store and get everything on this list I mean everything. Then the rest of your college hazing." Hailey says sharply.

She handed the list to Abby.
" now Abby do except this project " Hailey says.

On the list was everything for a baby nothing to bad. Hailey smiled when Abby said she accept.

" okay you have on hour to come back with all that stuff " she said

Hailey and the other girls are and waited for Abby to come back with the list of baby stuff.

" good you can back just in time " Hailey says smiling. " now go make a bottle of forumula then come back " Hailey orders

As soon as Abby started to drink the formula everyone started to laugh some the girls even made comments.
" asking the baby if she need to be fed by her mommy "

Hailey was stilling laughing. " okay Abby now the real fun starts follow me. " Hailey says leading Abby to her new nursery