LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Being ignored once again put Abby in a foul mood. And what was worse she felt her badder growing full again. At least Hailey wasn't able to take her control from her down there, though she had little choice but to wet herself anyway, though she held it off for the moment being.
"Inted of toy sotor, maybe fix me?" Abby hoped she would understand that, and hoped even harder she wouldn't just ignore this request all together.

(Check mail pweeze)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

( I did there nothing there)

Hailey ignored Abby again. She pulled in the mall parking lot. She took the stroller out and put Abby in it. The passed by lots of clothing store before the came to the toy store. Hailey took Abby out the stroller and brought her to the toddler toy section.
" Abby you can do whatever want " Hailey says looking at the sectional.

• Like 1

Abby was more than a little frustrated at this point but she knew she would have to handle this a different way.
"I no can wak cause ob you." She pointed at her legs to emphasize the fact that she couldn't in fact do anything but sit there.
(How bout now?)

Hailey looked at Abby. The drugs should of wore off on her already. Hailey grabbed Abby handed and started to help her walk. " do you see anything you like " Hailey ask again.

Abby expected to have little to no control again in her legs but to her surprise she felt a little strength in them. Not fully normal, but defiantly better than the last time she tried. Maybe whatever happened to her was wearing off. She tried to form words, but still found her tongue more than a little useless.
"No," she said, but not defiantly, "no see noting." Nothing caught her eye. Mostly she was just shocked at her new use of her legs, so shocked in fact that she forgot to hold her bladder back and her diaper flooded.

Hailey looked down at Abby. " okay lets go to the next aisle" hailey said trying to make Abby happy. She walked into the next filled of baby dolls and accessories. " hoe about now "

Hailey looked at Abby. She knew the medicine wore off. " well babies need more than one toy " Hailey says. She looks and puts some baby dolls in the cart.
" pick aleast one "

Hailey looked at It. She grabbed the doll the potty and the pull ups. " this is a good doll maybe it can show you how to use the potty " Hailey said smiling.

Hailey walked up to the register and paid for the toys Hailey got.
Then took Abby hand and walked to the food court.
" want some froyo " Hailey asked.

Abby avoided making eye contact with the checker as their stuff was naught.
"That sounds good." Abby was honestly just happy right now to have her speech and movement back, though the wet diaper between her legs was starting to get uncomfortable.

The cashier smiled and gave Abby her froyo. Hailey paid then sat at the table. She put Abby in a highchair and tied a bib around her neck.

" is it yummy " Hailey asked.

• 1 year later...