LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Hailey was noticing Abby was trying to go for her breast. Hailey didn't have any milk yet so she grabbed a bottle and put it to Abby mouth. " look this is better " Hailey said feeding Abby the bottle. She fed Abby the bottle then looked at her watch they needed to get going.

Abby blushed deeply as Hailey walked her around the room. It made it even worse knowing that she wouldn't be able to walk on her own without her help.
Then it hit. Abby felt a large cramp in her stomach and she looked up at Hailey wide eyed.
"Me haffa potty," was the best she could get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey let Abby finished. The laid her on the changing table. She took off the onesie then untapped her diaper wiped Abby clean then added some fresh powder and a new diaper. " okay nice and clean we need to go to the school " Hailey said and she carries Abby to the car and buckled her in the car. Placing a pacifier in her mouth.

Hailey didn't listen to Abby cry. She drove to the main school building. Then took Abby out the car. " okay I think I'm going to get your schedule changed " Hailey said as she carried Abby to the building. She walked into the office and waited for the principal to come out.

"Wanna weeve!" She didn't want anyone to see her in this condition. She was shaking now with nervousness and embarrassment. She also couldn't seem to stem her tears.

Hailey Ignored Abby."okay you sit here " Hailey said and went to the office. She talked to the principal office. They got Abby moved to a daycare program where kids would treat her like a baby. Hailey went out to Abby and picked her up and carried her back to the car." Okay so you want to go to the toy store "

Abby sat there crying the whole time and she was still at it when Hailey came back.
"No me wanna home." She didn't want anyone else to see her. People had already been staring at her while she sat.

• 3 weeks later...

Hailey was about to scream because Abby cried so much. She couldn't take it. Then she finally herd it stop and Abby was sleeping. " thank god " she said. Hailey got everything ready for Abby transfer paper. She sat down and waited for her to wake up hopefully in a better mode.

Abby slept peacefully for a few hours and when she finally awoke she sat there groggily and looked around. She was still in the swing, but the pacifier had fallen out of her mouth.

"Hawee!" Abby was exhausted by all the crying and wasn't keen on continuing. However, she feel feel a cold dampness between her legs and knee only to well what that meant.

Hailey heard Abby get up. She took her out the swing. " are you in a better mode " Hailey asked then checked Abby diaper. She laid her down on the changing mat. She untapped her diaper and started to wipe Abby clean with wipes. Then diascared the old diaper with a new one and powder. Finally Abby was in a clean diaper.

" let's get you a bottle " Hailey said and carried Abby to the kitchen.

Abby just frowned in response and just waited to be cleaned and rediapered.
Abby didn't want a bottle but she knew she wouldn't be able to fight Hailey with her current strength. So, she just nodded glumly.

"Go ware?" Abby was confused as to where Hailey was going.
She tried to stand up again but was unsuccessful and she once again plopped on her butt. Abby sighed and waited for Hailey to come back.

"Me waaa?" This made no sense to her. Her classmates? Did she mean babies?
As she was being bucked in again Abby began to struggled again, though it was useless.
"Peeze," was all Abby said as she looked in Hailey's eyes, and her eyes started welling up. She didn't want this life. She just wanted to be an adult again, and right now she was shaking with fear at fear that she was now stuck like this forever.

Hailey saw the fear in Abby eyes. So she gave her pacifier and teddy. Then got into the car. She drove to the school building and walked over to Abby. She got her out the and brought inside the building. Where they were greeted by a teacher head department of the school.
" hello I'm ms.Rachel I run the child care department. I think having Abby come here is a great idea. The kids will get a hands on experience with a real baby instead of fake ones. Now I will explain. How this all works. In the morning Abby will be fed a bottle. Then set down to play with toys for an hour. After that a girl in charge of her will give her a bottle and make sure she is okay. When that is over Abby will be laid down for a nap. When she wakes up she will have lunch then more play time. Diaper changes will in between all of that of course" ms.Rachel explains to Abby and Hailey.

Hailey held Abby and bounced her. " I think this great idea and Abby will love it. She just being really fussy right now " Hailey says

• Like 1

"Weaw baby?" What were they taking about? She wasn't a real baby. Was Hailey really going to just leave her here.
"Not baby," Abby said looking up at Rachel. She hoped an outsider might be able to save her from this and undo whatever Hailey had done to her.

Rachel looked at baby. " of your course bigger than the average baby but this will make it fun for the girls. Now I can show you guys around then you come tomorrow for your first day " Rachel says. She takes all around the classroom also going through Abby routine.

Hailey smiled and bounced Abby alittle. Once the tour was over Hailey brought Abby back to the car and buckled her in. They were driving to the mall.
" Abby you did so good it rewarding you with a toy from the toy store" Hailey says excitedly