LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Hailey was getting irritated with Abby she was having a tantrum just like a baby.

" abby it is fair when Gabe was in the diaper and didn't use but you did " Hailey says trying not to be mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey slapped Abby thigh.

" now you never raise your voice at mommy " Hailey said getting stern.

" I was just trying something new now I don't think I will be giving you that again"

Hailey finishes washing Abby then gets her out.

" now next time you give me attitude like that I will spank you " Hailey says getting stern. She lays Abby on the floor and diapers her then puts her in pink footie pajamas.

" now go to your nursery and get Gabe then come to the living room so you can have a night time bottle " Hailey says

Hailey rocked Abby until she was sleep then brought her to the nursery. Hailey was surprised how fast the sleeping pills worked. She also put pills so Abby would have bad dream that night.

An hour later zack came to get Gabe.

Soon after Hailey went to sleep.

Hailey and everyone woke up early the next morning. Chloe made breakfast for everyone. Mia got dressed.

Then Hailey went to go check on Abby. She saw Abby was a wake and smiled at her.

"Morning baby did you sleep well " Hailey says lowering the crib for Abby.

Hailey looked down at Abby diaper. She didn't say anything she wanted Abby to use her diaper all the time. So it was good.

" let's get you breakfast then a change " Hailey said taking Abby hand. She walked down to the dinning room. She sat Abby in her high chair.

Mia came over with chocolate chip pancakes cut up.

" do you need me to feed you " Mia asked.

" because. I want use to sitting in a wet diaper " Hailey says. She starts to drink her coffee.

Then looked at Abby. She was just the cutest eating pancakes messy like a baby.

Hailey waited for Abby to finish eating.

" I don't have anything planned for you. I just want you to keep acting the way you are acting. " Hailey said.

" I like you being my baby and I hope you like me as your mommy other. " Hailey said smiling.

She loved Abby as if she her real baby and wanted her to expect this life more than ever.

" well you can still be a big girl sometime " Hailey says with a sigh. She like Abby she wanted Abby to be her little girl forever.

She thought to herself she would treat Abby like a princess today so she would want to be her baby.

" let's just worry about now " Hailey says

" this wasn't hazing you should of thought of this before you joined our sorority. It's way better than being a big girl and worrying about big things. All you have to do is play with toys and wet your diaper " Hailey explains.

Hailey was getting frustrated with Abby she was trying to be nice.

" now Abby stop this right now " Hailey says getting mad. She slaps Abby hand away from her diaper.

Hailey whisper something to Mia. Mis came back with patted mittens.

Hailey placed Abby hand in the mittens even though Abby gave a struggle. She got them on.

" your not going anywhere I'm you mommy and your stuck here " Hailey says getting stern.

She picked up Abby and brought her to the nursery. And placed her in the crib.

" I will be back in a minute. " Hailey says.