LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Hailey partied for an hour before she came over to the two babies. She handed them both bottles.

" guess what you two will have a sleep over at my house tonight because they will party all night " Hailey says.

She wasn't drunk just having a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby took the bottle and put it in her mouth. Gabe on the other hand set it down next to him and stared at Abby.

"Do you like this or something."

Abby blushed and polled the bottle out with a pop. "No, but fighting it will get you nowhere. If you give them what you want it won't be as bad for you,". She gave the pacifier gag, laying on the floor, a glance.

Hailey came back over to the two. She frowned seeing that Gabe didn't drink his bottle. But smiled at Abby.

" come on baby it's time to get you two to bed " Hailey says.
She picks up Abby and takes Gabe hand. With the diaper bag over her shop user. She placed them in the car Abby in her booster seat and Gabe in the regular seat. Making sure they were both buckled in.

" Abby when we get home show Gabe your nursery while I get you to dinner ready " Hailey says still driving.

Hailey let them in the house then went to kitchen and started to set up their food.

Which was beef flavored baby food carrots and banana. And Gabe was having mac n cheese

When she was done she went to the nursery.

" come on let's get you guys some food." Hailey says leading both of them in the kitchen.

She helped Abby in her high chair and let Gabe sit in a regular chair.

She gave Gabe is mac n cheese and sippy cup.

While she dipped The beef baby food in the jar and brought the spoon to her mouth.

"If you eat all this I will give up nanas " Hailey cooed.

Hailey frowned. She cleaned the spoon off and open the carrots jar.

She holds the bottle up to Abby mouth so she could get the taste out.

"Okay this will taste better " Hailey says.

She then slipped the food in her mouth.

" now you have to eat this no matter what it's good for you " Hailey says getting stern.

Hailey finished the feeding Abby. Then she gave her a drink of her bottle. When she was done she opened the banana.

But before she fed Abby she got Gabe a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

Then she went back to Abby and fed her the bananas.

"Do you like nanas" Hailey ask

"Because Gabe ate all his dinner and you only ate your carrots " Hailey says.

Hailey put the spoon up to her mouth.

"I will make a deal if you eat all your nanas and I will give some ice cream " Hailey says

" good girl you are all your nana " Hailey praised. She cleaned Abby face then took her out the high chair.

" okay you can go play for 5 minutes while I get Gabe ready for bed " Hailey says. Leading Gabe to the bathroom to get get dressed.

She untapped his diaper and sat him on the potty waiting for him to go.

Hailey washed Gabe up then put him in a diaper and blue footie pajamas. When she was done she came over to Abby.

" did you go potty in your diaper " Hailey ask.

She waited for Abby to answer her question.

"No I didn't go potty I....". Fate must have hated Abby. At that moment a huge cramp hit her and she felt her bottom explode with mush. The baby food had in fact done its job. Her diaper also grew yellow as he bladder let loose from the shock of it. However, unlike her last diapers, this not only held but expanded as the padding soaked up all the pee.

Hailey waited until Abby finished. But before that she scolded Gabe for laughing at Abby.

She rubbed Abby back so she wouldn't cry. Then she laid her on the changing table.

She untapped her diaper.

"Look at this messy diaper " Hailey says. She then wiped her front and the back using a lot Of wipes. Hailey didn't use powder or a new diaper because she had to give Abby a bath. So she brought Abby to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub.

" do you like having Gabe as friend " Hailey ask.

Hailey started wash up Abby.

" I'm sorry your stuck this way for awhile and so is Gabe I don't know why he said he wasn't this way for awhile " Hailey explain: