LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The sorority baby.

Hya123

Hailey helped Abby out the crib.
" no you will eat breakfast then I will get changed into this cut outfit." Hailey says. She holds up the outfit it was purple skirt with ruffles and a purple top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey walked Abby to the dinning hall and sat her in her chair.

Chloe came shortly after with waffles fruit salad and a sippy cup filled with orange juice for Abby. Plus the baby plate and fork.

" okay eat up sweetheart and drink your juice. " Chloe cooed

Abby was very self conscious as she ate. The baby fork made it take forever to eat and the sippy cup did much the same. Sadly the juice was taking it toll on her and she felt her bladder getting fuller and fuller. Soon she was tiwitching, with an unmistakable potty dance.

"Alright," Abby said shortly. But it wasn't right. Things were getting disparate. Abby picked up the juice and drained her juice but aparently there was no more room in her stomach and her bladder let loose. Abby let out an eep as her diaper grew warm and heavy. She thought it would never stop, and soon the diaper had reached its capacity and it started to leak.

Hailey watch Abby drink her juice then watched her eep. And soon seen the puddle of pee on the floor.

Chloe and Mia started to giggle and laugh but Hailey walked over to Abby and picked her up.

" it's okay mommy will get you change " Hailey said softly. She didn't mean to say mommy but it was right.

She took Abby to the nursery and stripped her from her clothes and diaper. Then wiped her clean and added powder then and a fresh new diaper.

She then put the outfit she picked her for on her.

" ssshhh baby it's okay I won't kick you out " Hailey says trying to comfort the girl.

She lifted the girl the cradle her.
" I don't know maybe a little while " Hailey explains still holding

" maybe soon sweetie but I bought these diapers and I don't want my money to go to waist " she says. She carriers abby out of the nursery and up to Hailey room.

She sat her on the bed.

" okay you sit here and suck your thumb why I get changed " hailey says. She goes to her closet and picks out and outfit for herself.

Hailey finished getting change. Then she came over to Abby with two bows. She started to brush Abby hair in to pigtail.

" you are just the cutest little thing I ever seen I can't wait to show you off " Hailey cooed.

" well I will be checking you more often " Hailey says. She brush Abby hair into to pigtails.

"And if you have to make poopies I will let you do it in the big girl potty."

Hailey was so happy seeing Abby act like a baby it was perfect she thought it was going to be a fight but it wasn't.

" yes Abby " Hailey says with a smile.

Chloe walked in the room. " Hailey don't forget that we have a meeting with boy sorority at 5 for dinner "

" okay that means we should get going" Hailey replies. " we will leave in 15 minutes"

" I never said I wouldn't take you out I promise who ever says anything will be here from my dad" Hailey says. She goes and packs the diaper bag getting ready to go.

Hailey started to frown.
" well I guess you really don't want to be in this sorority the. Just pack your bags and leave " Hailey says with a frown.

In reality she wasn't going to make Abby leave she was just saying that.

Hailey saw Abby tearing up. She picked her up and started to comfort the girl.

" it's okay I promise no one even noticed your diaper because mommy will push you in a stroller " Hailey says comforting the girl.