LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Powder Fresh Deodorant Spray identical to Pampers scent??

Wheels

Hey there.

I read that Secret Powder Fresh Deodorant aerosol spray was supposedly the same scent used when Pampers had that baby smell to them. Apparently the same company makes those two products.

The Arm & Hammer smells like Johnson's baby powder

• Like 1

Yes, I first noticed this as I was visiting my grandma, and had forgotten to bring deodorant, having to use this product. The immediate recognition of the smell, and the realization that it was the same company was uncanny. That said, I can't say that it's exactly the same. I'm no olfactory genius, and have a pretty bad memory in general. It would make sense that a company wouldn't use the exact same formula as in another one of their products, but it would also make sense

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

WOW! There's NOTHING like going out to dinner and smelling like an BABY!!!!!????☺️?????♥️? I'm DEFINITELY gonna be using THIS MORE OFTEN!!!!! THIS stuff TOTALLY brings out my Little side! And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!!???????????☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️????????????????????????????♥️????? I LOVE SMELLING LIKE AN BABY!!!!!!?☺️???♥️?? The ONLY thing I WISH I had, was to be an one year old, and have an CLEAN baby DIAPEE on!!!!!!??????????????♥️????♥️???♥️????????♥️??

900.jpg