LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Wheels

Secret Powder Fresh Deodorant Spray identical to Pampers scent??

5 posts in this topic

Hey there.

I read that Secret Powder Fresh Deodorant aerosol spray was supposedly the same scent used when Pampers had that baby smell to them. Apparently the same company makes those two products. I ended up buying a 6oz can for under $4 at Walmart. I gotta say I love the scent! Unfortunately I cannot remember if its the same exact scent because the scent I do remember enjoying back then was 35+ years ago!  Either way, I'm loving it.

I am curious if anyone else has tried it. If so, did it smell like what you remember Pampers smelling like?

I seem to be having a tough time figuring out how much to spray in the diaper so it radiates the scent nicely and for a few hours with my every move. My sense of smell has dulled over the past several years, so for all I know I might be putting in too much. Do you put it in sparingly, a little, generously, or a lot?

Looking forward to hearing others experiences, and for those that buy after reading this I look forward to hearing yours as well!

I first heard of Secret Powder Fresh about 8 years ago and bought a can to see for myself.  I remember liking the scent, but I don't think it was the same as classic Pampers.  If memory serves me correctly, I sprayed it in a diaper, but the smell faded very quickly.  I know I didn't use a lot of it, as I was concerned about irritating my skin.  It must not have gotten good, lasting results because I threw the can away after just one or two tries.

Scentsy Newborn Nursery is spot on. So is Johnsons baby powder and baby oil

The Arm & Hammer smells like Johnson's baby powder

Yes been using that for a long time I use the roll on stick kind