LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
TimsRitins

How do i get diapers without getting caught by family?

2 posts in this topic

Guys i dont know where i should put my diapers and i dont know when i need to go buy them. My mum works till 4 pm , my dad till 7 i come home on 3 and sometimes faster. 

i have got only 1 closet but i have got boxes in closet. I dont know where to put the used diapers and i dont know which diapers to buy! My waist is around +- 28-30in and im 170 cm long. I have a local shop around with self cashing machines ( no casher needed, only me ) and i need baby diapers (little pack). Im thinking about huggies pullups 6.pampers cruisers arent available where i live.Please give me advice

4 hours ago, TimsRitins said:

Guys i dont know where i should put my diapers and i dont know when i need to go buy them. My mum works till 4 pm , my dad till 7 i come home on 3 and sometimes faster. 

i have got only 1 closet but i have got boxes in closet. I dont know where to put the used diapers and i dont know which diapers to buy! My waist is around +- 28-30in and im 170 cm long. I have a local shop around with self cashing machines ( no casher needed, only me ) and i need baby diapers (little pack). Im thinking about huggies pullups 6.pampers cruisers arent available where i live.Please give me advice

Just stop off on the way home and buy them and stick them in your backpack.

As far as keeping them hidden just use the boxes, and as far as disposing of the used ones maybe get some of those diaper bags and wrap them up and throw them into a polythine shopping type bag then ones it’s full wrap that up and throw into main bin.