LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
MegaChar

Rearz Lil Squritz is being discontinued

MegaChar    3

Looks like they finally called it quits on a print I never tried(or could efford). When I first saw them, they seems like a swim diaper but was a regular diaper. No clue why it wasn't a swim diaper.

Eather way I'm pretty sad I will never be able to try these on. Maybe as a collectors item perhaps?

They were ok, but the super loud crinkle limited the times I felt I could wear them. There are so many new ABDL diapers all the time its hard to try them all.

minachan16    179

One of my ABDL sisters bought a pack to split with me for my birthday and I absolutely loved them! This makes me really sad. I only have two left. I'll have to save one for posterity.

• Like 1

notyalc    8

I was lucky enough to try them myself from a rearz Variety pack ftom amazon.they were my personal favorite. Guess I'll have to buy an entire pack asap

erevu    71

Never tried them. The print wasn't my thing. 

AgentPink    1

Sad to see Diapers disappear but these had quite a hard outer shell IMO and unfortunately I got a rash whenever I tried one (frustrating for such an expensive diaper.)

I like the print but hate the single tape per side design. If they had made them with 2 or 3 tapes per side, I would have tried them.