LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best plastic backed disposable for everyday use.

Well you choices are pretty limited , I would say next in line would be the ATN followed by Abena or Northshore, it depends on your budget and what level of absorbency fits your needs and your prefered cut .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

You do know depend is in the process of rolling out the plastic backed diapers, diapers with tabs again, I guess the cloth velcro ones couldn't even be given away they sucked so much.

Yep they will be reappearing in a store near you soon , a couple of people have already found them back in some of the larger areas , it was initially a rumor but was confirmed in a letter to another person who wrote and complained , it's the very first time that they listened to consumers instead of the corporate mindset.
So yeah lots of people are really happy !

On 20/04/2017 at 5:13 AM, Cruiser 03 said:

Yep they will be reappearing in a store near you soon , a couple of people have already found them back in some of the larger areas , it was initially a rumor but was confirmed in a letter to another person who wrote and complained , it's the very first time that they listened to consumers instead of the corporate mindset.
So yeah lots of people are really happy !

For daytime use, and availability, I like Walgreens Certainty brand diapers. They are cloth backed but have good tapes. They also have leak guards and don't fall apart. I just got two bags of 40 for $28. I use a LUVS 6 stuffer inside them and the combo get me thru most days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 5:21 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

You do know depend is in the process of rolling out the plastic backed diapers, diapers with tabs again, I guess the cloth velcro ones couldn't even be given away they sucked so much.