LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ben21

Strain bladder

10 posts in this topic

Ok is there a way to strain the bladder  muscle to lose  Control and if so can it  damage me and how would it work 

I hope I'm in the right   Thread 

Your grammar is so bad I really don't know what your saying.   Also, why are you so desperate to lose control?   Why not just put on a diaper and enjoy wetting and messing your diaper rather then worrying all the time about being incontinent.

Your Friendly Neighborhoood Spiderman

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Your grammar is so bad I really don't know what your saying.   Also, why are you so desperate to lose control?   Why not just put on a diaper and enjoy wetting and messing your diaper rather then worrying all the time about being incontinent.

Your Friendly Neighborhoood Spiderman

Because what's the point of flooding the diaper if you don't use it slowly  to me that ruins the fun 

Okay so you like to slowly let your pee out then flood it.   What does that have to do with incontinence?

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Okay so you like to slowly let your pee out then flood it.   What does that have to do with incontinence?

Well I mean not flood the diaper just use it slowly I don't want to change ever Time I flood it the diapers will go by fast 

Let me solve this fast and easy.

NO

It could be done by some means of surgery but you will never find a doctor to do it for you regardless of the price

I see you are still bound to try and become incontinent and diaper dependent.  This is one of many posts you have made, and I replied to one before.  I'll say it again because of your age. 

I see young people, 18, 19 or 20 years old wanting to make themselves incontinent or wear diapers 24/7 for the rest of their life.  Once you lose that control it is very very difficult to regain it later.  Hormones are raging at that age and often people do make decisions that they regret later in life.  People are free to do what they want, but I urge everyone, especially young people to really stop and think things out rationally during a quiet time.  If you live to the age of 85, do you really want to spend the next 65 years in diapers with no other options?  To the beach?  To work every single day?  Under your tux at your wedding?  Sharing a hotel room with a coworker? Being out somewhere and having a diaper failier?  How about being in line at an amusement park and having to leave to change because your diaper is about to leak or you have messed yourself?  What about on a guided tour on vacation and you can't leave the group if your diaper leaks?  How about having to carry a diaper bag of some kind with you everywhere and having to explain to others?  Having extra clothing with you in case of a bad leak that gets your clothing wet?  Then explaining to coworkers why you started the day with blue pants and you are now wearing green pants.  What if you are chairing a meeting or on stage speaking to a group and have a diaper failier in front of everyone, or suddenly mess your diaper with people noticing?  Do you want to change diapers 4 to 6 times every day for the rest of your life?  Diapers are expensive when wearing 24/7/365.  You need a good job at good pay to be able to afford them, and that doesn't mean pumping gas at the local Marathon station for the rest of your life.  How about changing in the locker room in front of everyone else?  Do you play sports like tennis or basketball?  How will running down the court with a sagging wet diaper affect your game?  How many people will notice that sagging diaper under your basketball shorts or tennis shorts?  What explination will you tell all your friends and family as to why you are wearing diapers?  You may be able to hide it from some for a while, but eventually many will discover you wear 24/7/365, especially when you are wet, messy and need to change.  They wonder why you carry a backpack, case, or whatever with you wherever you go.  They may ask you, or if they find out they may talk about you behind your back about you wearing diapers.  What will you do if you have to go on a camping trip with friends and share a tent?  Will you decline that trip, something you may really want to do badly because you wear diapers and you don't want them to find out or see you in them?  What will you do if you are out with friends or family on a boat for the day and have to change diapers?  Where on a boat will you be able to change in privet?  How about your doctor, or any doctor you see for the rest of your life?  What will you tell them is the reason you are wearing diapers?  You can't make up a medical situation and fool a doctor!  What if you decide to go into politics and run for state office?  Are you prepared for it to get out on TV and in the news? 

There is the cost of so many disposable diapers for the rest of your life that can run into thousands of dollars each year.  Maybe instead you decide to go with cloth diapers which are even bulkier.  You still have the initial cost of purchasing the more expensive cloth diapers, then the cost of washing them 2 or 3 times a week, the time out of your day that it takes, and even cloth diapers need replacing when they get ragged, especially when you are wearing them 24/7.  How about plastic pants?  Cloth diapers are not much good without waterproof pants over them, and that is an extra cost too.  Plastic pants also do not last forever, not even as long as the cloth diapers themselves.  If you have decided to wear cloth diapers, are you going to carry around wet or soiled diapers with you after a change when out and about so they can be washed at home?  Remember wearing diapers 24/7 means changing diapers whenever and wherever you need to.  That can mean in any restroom such as McDonalds, Burger King, WalMart (in a stall with people going in and out all the time) or anyplace you can find in a hurry.  You are out, you wet your diaper and since you have been out for quite a while you feel your diaper starting to leak.  Now you have to stop what you were doing and rush around to find any restroom or place you can change diapers before your pants get soaked.  You may already be at the point where you have the wet half moons on the back of your pants from a leaking diaper.  Where will you change?  Will they let you into a store or restroom with a back-pack that has your extra diapers and changing supplies?  Will you need to explain that your diaper is soaked and you have to change it?  How will you feel about telling a stranger that you have to change your wet diaper?  What if you mess in your diaper with no where to change?  People around you start to notice the smell and give you dirty looks, or worse.  Changing a dirty diaper in a restroom is a lot more difficult than just changing a wet one.  How would you feel if you had to change a messy diaper in a public restroom stall, then carry the dirty diaper out to dispose of it with other people in the restroom watching you?  At age 18 people don't tend to think much past the present.  Believe me, if you choose to wear 24/7/365 the chances of you ending up needing to wear them the rest of your life rather than wearing just for fun are very very high due to eventual loss of control. 

Some don't understand why a person wants to wear diapers anywhere and anytime.  I believe in a good healthy balance between regular life and your AB/DL life.  When you decide to wear diapers all the time instead of taking a break from them, then the diaper fetish controls your life.  You are no longer the one in command.  You start staying home, locking yourself away because you want to play in your diapers instead of hanging out with friends doing other things.  It's not healthy for mind or body.  Diapers 24/7/365 soon stop becoming fun and become a routine chore that you must do several times every day of your life.  By the time you have discovered that for yourself, it may already be too late to go back to underpants.  To each their own.  Many members here have said that they have gone 24/7 and couldn't go back, then regretted it later.  Everyone who wants to go 24/7/365, especially the young ones need to think things out carefully before they act, knowing that maybe only the first quarter of their life is over and they have 3 times as long to live as they already have.  If you are 18 years old now, do you really want to spend the next 65 years in diapers 24/7/365 wetting and messing yourself uncontrollably and changing diapers 4 to 6 diapers a day wherever you happen to be when the time for a change comes? That is a long long time to be in diapers! 

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO THINK ABOUT HERE IS THIS;  What will you do in 5 years after you've grown up some and discover you are sick and tired of wearing diapers 24/7, wetting and maybe messing yourself?  By that time it's too late to repair the damage to your damaged sphincter muscles that have atrophied.  You will have a long time to reflect back on your decision, several times a day for the rest of your life each time you change your diapers.

1 person likes this

I see you are still bound to try and become incontinent and diaper dependent.  This is one of many posts you have made, and I replied to one before.  I'll say it again because of your age. 
I see young people, 18, 19 or 20 years old wanting to make themselves incontinent or wear diapers 24/7 for the rest of their life.  Once you lose that control it is very very difficult to regain it later.  Hormones are raging at that age and often people do make decisions that they regret later in life.  People are free to do what they want, but I urge everyone, especially young people to really stop and think things out rationally during a quiet time.  If you live to the age of 85, do you really want to spend the next 65 years in diapers with no other options?  To the beach?  To work every single day?  Under your tux at your wedding?  Sharing a hotel room with a coworker? Being out somewhere and having a diaper failier?  How about being in line at an amusement park and having to leave to change because your diaper is about to leak or you have messed yourself?  What about on a guided tour on vacation and you can't leave the group if your diaper leaks?  How about having to carry a diaper bag of some kind with you everywhere and having to explain to others?  Having extra clothing with you in case of a bad leak that gets your clothing wet?  Then explaining to coworkers why you started the day with blue pants and you are now wearing green pants.  What if you are chairing a meeting or on stage speaking to a group and have a diaper failier in front of everyone, or suddenly mess your diaper with people noticing?  Do you want to change diapers 4 to 6 times every day for the rest of your life?  Diapers are expensive when wearing 24/7/365.  You need a good job at good pay to be able to afford them, and that doesn't mean pumping gas at the local Marathon station for the rest of your life.  How about changing in the locker room in front of everyone else?  Do you play sports like tennis or basketball?  How will running down the court with a sagging wet diaper affect your game?  How many people will notice that sagging diaper under your basketball shorts or tennis shorts?  What explination will you tell all your friends and family as to why you are wearing diapers?  You may be able to hide it from some for a while, but eventually many will discover you wear 24/7/365, especially when you are wet, messy and need to change.  They wonder why you carry a backpack, case, or whatever with you wherever you go.  They may ask you, or if they find out they may talk about you behind your back about you wearing diapers.  What will you do if you have to go on a camping trip with friends and share a tent?  Will you decline that trip, something you may really want to do badly because you wear diapers and you don't want them to find out or see you in them?  What will you do if you are out with friends or family on a boat for the day and have to change diapers?  Where on a boat will you be able to change in privet?  How about your doctor, or any doctor you see for the rest of your life?  What will you tell them is the reason you are wearing diapers?  You can't make up a medical situation and fool a doctor!  What if you decide to go into politics and run for state office?  Are you prepared for it to get out on TV and in the news? 
There is the cost of so many disposable diapers for the rest of your life that can run into thousands of dollars each year.  Maybe instead you decide to go with cloth diapers which are even bulkier.  You still have the initial cost of purchasing the more expensive cloth diapers, then the cost of washing them 2 or 3 times a week, the time out of your day that it takes, and even cloth diapers need replacing when they get ragged, especially when you are wearing them 24/7.  How about plastic pants?  Cloth diapers are not much good without waterproof pants over them, and that is an extra cost too.  Plastic pants also do not last forever, not even as long as the cloth diapers themselves.  If you have decided to wear cloth diapers, are you going to carry around wet or soiled diapers with you after a change when out and about so they can be washed at home?  Remember wearing diapers 24/7 means changing diapers whenever and wherever you need to.  That can mean in any restroom such as McDonalds, Burger King, WalMart (in a stall with people going in and out all the time) or anyplace you can find in a hurry.  You are out, you wet your diaper and since you have been out for quite a while you feel your diaper starting to leak.  Now you have to stop what you were doing and rush around to find any restroom or place you can change diapers before your pants get soaked.  You may already be at the point where you have the wet half moons on the back of your pants from a leaking diaper.  Where will you change?  Will they let you into a store or restroom with a back-pack that has your extra diapers and changing supplies?  Will you need to explain that your diaper is soaked and you have to change it?  How will you feel about telling a stranger that you have to change your wet diaper?  What if you mess in your diaper with no where to change?  People around you start to notice the smell and give you dirty looks, or worse.  Changing a dirty diaper in a restroom is a lot more difficult than just changing a wet one.  How would you feel if you had to change a messy diaper in a public restroom stall, then carry the dirty diaper out to dispose of it with other people in the restroom watching you?  At age 18 people don't tend to think much past the present.  Believe me, if you choose to wear 24/7/365 the chances of you ending up needing to wear them the rest of your life rather than wearing just for fun are very very high due to eventual loss of control. 
Some don't understand why a person wants to wear diapers anywhere and anytime.  I believe in a good healthy balance between regular life and your AB/DL life.  When you decide to wear diapers all the time instead of taking a break from them, then the diaper fetish controls your life.  You are no longer the one in command.  You start staying home, locking yourself away because you want to play in your diapers instead of hanging out with friends doing other things.  It's not healthy for mind or body.  Diapers 24/7/365 soon stop becoming fun and become a routine chore that you must do several times every day of your life.  By the time you have discovered that for yourself, it may already be too late to go back to underpants.  To each their own.  Many members here have said that they have gone 24/7 and couldn't go back, then regretted it later.  Everyone who wants to go 24/7/365, especially the young ones need to think things out carefully before they act, knowing that maybe only the first quarter of their life is over and they have 3 times as long to live as they already have.  If you are 18 years old now, do you really want to spend the next 65 years in diapers 24/7/365 wetting and messing yourself uncontrollably and changing diapers 4 to 6 diapers a day wherever you happen to be when the time for a change comes? That is a long long time to be in diapers! 
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO THINK ABOUT HERE IS THIS;  What will you do in 5 years after you've grown up some and discover you are sick and tired of wearing diapers 24/7, wetting and maybe messing yourself?  By that time it's too late to repair the damage to your damaged sphincter muscles that have atrophied.  You will have a long time to reflect back on your decision, several times a day for the rest of your life each time you change your diapers.

WOW! YOUR MIND

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I do know this is the Incontinent Desires forum but I still think it can be appropriate to post here as I did to get people, especially young people only 18 years of age to thinking things over before they act.  60+ years of the rest of your life in diapers 24/7/365 when you are making that decision at age 18 just seems to me to need a lot of thinking things out before making a decision and acting.  You can still wear diapers all you want without purpously doing harm to your body.

On 4/20/2017 at 8:32 AM, rusty pins said:

I agree with everything you say in here rusty pins.   I don't think that most people today (especially young people) look at how their actions will effect them in the future because they just look at what they can do to get immediate gratification because we are in such a rush rush society these days.  

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

1 person likes this