LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kindergarten - open roleplay

peelover

Zachary was five years old, and this was his first day of kindergarten. He was mostly potty trained, but he wore pull-ups since he had occasional accidents.

[I need someone to play the teacher, and a few other people to play students.]

(I like to join.)

George walked in proudly. He was finaly starting kindergarden. His mom and dad had delayed it for a year. His mom had warned him that since he would be a year older than other students he would be held on a higher standard.

He took his transformer back pack and placed it where Miss Ryan had pointed to. It had extra underwear and pants just in case. Though he knew better to have accidents since he would be spanked at home for it.

He sat down next to a girl who called herself Lola. She was talking another boy so he didn't say anything.

Lola was totally oblivious to Zachary's wriggles, as any kindergartener knew anything regarding the bathroom was of total importance but for now she was distracted by first day excitement. "My brother gots a friend called Zachary, he

"No, I don't need to go potty."

I walk over to the blocks and start playing. Now I'm wriggling even more as my need to pee increases. I know I should go potty soon, but I'm having too much fun.

Miss Ryan nodded at Zachary, putting the wriggling down to general excitement. Some kids just WERE wriggly! "Okay Kiddo, you have fun" She told him as the kids raced off. She would call them back for class time in a few minutes, but right now there were more kids and parents

George hears the complement but not about the potty. "Thanks Teacher." He looks at Lola. "That's sounds great!" He start to walk over and then remembers he forgot to give his name. His mom always have to remind about these things. "Hi! I'm George."

He gets to the table and sees lots of round ones. He picks those to build a round castle. "This is going to be weird castle." He giggles. He starts to sucks on his two fingers on his left hand.

Macy just turned 5. She was smaller than others her age, but still played as closely to the same as possible. Her brown hair was tied back into two braid down her head. She was wearing a powder blue dress and white dress shoes. The only thing that made her stick out really, were her forearm crutches and leg braces. She had no potty issues really, just it took her a lot longer to get to the bathroom with her crutches.

"Hi, Zachary. I'm Georgie." He keeps playing with the blocks. He sets up the front of the castle and then the left side. He notice Zachary fidget but have not idea what that means. He only glaces as Zachary walks up to a girl. The girl has crutches. Wonders what's up with her. He starts to suck his thumb.

Georgie puts up another side of the castle but stops when he hears a cry. He looks up. He doesn't see right away but then notice Zach crying. He can't see what is wrong. "What's wrong Zack?"

Macy was about to nod and follow the boy off to play, but got startled and stepped back when he started to cry out of nowhere. She didn't understand why he'd be wearing a pull-up, as far as she knew you had to be potty trained for kindergarten. She didn't know what to do, unsure what to say to the crying boy.